Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Every woman I know has a sexual harassment or sexual assault story. Every. Single. One.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Imagine getting approached so much that youre sick of it, brutal how easymode womens lives are

I wish I would get sexually assaulted tbh, life is so stacked in womens favor that its not even funny

It will somehow be my fault because I somehow bear "collective responsibility" for the actions of other men, most of whom are far more low inhib and aggressive than I am.

Femoids are every bit as guilty when it comes to perpetuating rape culture.

Brutal, poor women. Ugly men are everywhere sigh :feelsUnreal:

People should ask to these bitches: "why didn't you reported to the police". When they answer saying that they were too afraid and ashamed, say she's responsible for the other women this allegedly rapist may rape, say she's an accomplice. Damn bitches should be challenged with their bullshit stories.

People should ask to these bitches: "why didn't you reported to the police". When they answer saying that they were too afraid and ashamed, say she's responsible for the other women this allegedly rapist may rape, say she's an accomplice. Damn bitches should be challenged with their bullshit stories.

They do it because they cant cope with the fact that an ugly man had interacted with them, so they come up with completely fake stories.

It will somehow be my fault because I somehow bear "collective responsibility" for the actions of other men, most of whom are far more low inhib and aggressive than I am.

So many comments from mother saying theyre teaching their sons about consent

I had a classmate in elementary middle school who would chase girls and try to grope them during recess and they would always screech at him to stop chasing them but he didnt give a shit

Id get grounded if my mom ever found out I was interacting with him because he was a bad influence and his grades sucked dick

Guess whos a virgin at 24 now and who has a gf

Low inhib is a must, if I ever have a son Ill teach him to straight up lie if he can get away with it or get what he wants in the end no matter the collateral damage he causes, if he "wins" nothing else matters

Tfw noone wants to sexually harash me :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

you know what every single woman does not have? actual traumatic sexual harassment and assault experiences.

Well if you consider looking at a woman while not being a tall handsome aryan or BBC mogger I've commited enough assaults to get the death penalty

it seems to be a kind of power play for women to immediately state they've had many short and bad relationships, or been abused or mistreated somehow, i've seen it plenty of times

"you had really better impress me, i've experienced so many subpar or even abusive men, work hard and impress me now!"

though note that this message is not even addressed at sub6 anyway
sub6 is supposed to grin like a CalArts character (to avoid being a threatening inkler) and otherwise remain in the background

Where I live that's thankfully not the case, yeah some leftist are copying the fake rape stuff from the American foids but in general the average woman would probably still feel ashamed to say something like that.

foid sexual harrasment = sub 8 male apporached them or fuck them 20 years ago

The thing is, in their worlds they aren't necessarily lying. When you world is so perfect and has so little problems, the slightest thing will seem like the end of the world to you.

Most women's sexual harassment story ;
A sub 8 incel sat next to them and touched her shoulder.
A incel probably get redpill poisoned and tried to approach them with confident Chad level lines.

Advice to all you bros here ; BUY A SECRET CHEST CAMERA AND RECORD EVERYTHİNG
Foids will get you beated up by claiming you hit em/raped em/insulted em
Have your evidence just in case

It's their attempt to explain away the fact that they are whores.

"I'm not a loose slut who decided to get fucked by psychopathic Chads; they just abused and controlled me time and time again, teehee."

This is the foid version of public relations. Even in a soyciety where they are granted agency, and are therefore responsible for their own actions, they pretend otherwise in order to maintain the image of being meek and chaste (and secure future betabuxxes).

Note that the term "rape" etymologically refers to having something stolen from you. It is very convenient for foids to adopt this language because it implies that their good qualities were merely stolen from them when Chad fucked them in a ONS; that, by right, they remain a worthy wife and you should nonetheless invest resources in them.

Last edited:

The whole collective responsibility/rape culture meme becoming prominent in the last decade was interesting to watch. It truly opened my eyes to just how much women hate unattractive men. In female eyes, men are guilty by their nature (genetics), not their actions (whether they actually sexually harass people).

They do it because they cant cope with the fact that an ugly man had interacted with them, so they come up with completely fake stories.

Women want to accept these two thoughts at the same time
1. All women are independent strong queens who need no man
2. All women experience harassment and need to be protected

So which one is it? Are you independent queen or do you need to be protected (by men)?

Women want to accept these two thoughts at the same time
1. All women are independent strong queens who need no man
2. All women experience harassment and need to be protected

So which one is it? Are you independent queen or do you need to be protected (by men)?
Women can take care of themselves and so they shouldn't need any assistance (including financially through taxes) from men @grondilu

In the modern world where women command simp armies at will, women complaining about sexual harassment is like millionaires complaining about being approached by beggars. Sure, being harassed is unpleasant, but what about the accompanying massive sexual capital they enjoy? The difference is that wealth (of men) is recognized as an advantage and a valid "punching-up" target, while the massive social and economic benefits of being an average female over an average male are not. So women get to double-dip by enjoying all those benefits while also being uncriticizable.

There was a man in India who wore a shirt made of gold and was subsequently murdered for his wealth. Most people would say he got what he deserved. But take an equivalent situation of a woman parading her sexual capital in public: most normies would fall over themselves in her defense.

Last edited:
I really wish that my biggest problems in life were that I don't want the people who want me. That's pretty much female "oppression" in a nutshell

It's their attempt to explain away the fact that they are whores.

"I'm not a loose slut who decided to get fucked by psychopathic Chads; they just abused and controlled me time and time again, teehee."

This is the foid version of public relations. Even in a soyciety where they are granted agency, and are therefore responsible for their own actions, they pretend otherwise in order to maintain the image of being meek and chaste (and secure future betabuxxes).

Note that the term "rape" etymologically refers to having something stolen from you. It is very convenient for foids to adopt this language because it implies that their good qualities were merely stolen from them when Chad fucked them in a ONS; that, by right, they remain a worthy wife and you should nonetheless invest resources in them.

This.^^^

High IQ and powerful.