Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every Zoomer is getting more Chad-like

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Despite being a Zoomer myself I noticed all the younger people my age are on AVERAGE 6ft minimum and attractive, straight white teeth that look like porcelain veneers and a full head of hair along with that lean tall skinny frame that women go crazy for, it's brutal that every time I go for a walk to clear my head I come across these types of dudes that quite literally don't work or are useful for anything besides just looking pretty, the sheer rage and anger I get from being mogged like that makes me want to beat the shit out of them

pray to allah so he can rape them

lanklet faggots i would punch them once and their slenderman physique would break like glass.
True some of them be looking like they came straight outta Auschwitz yet women consider them "athletic" jfl

lanklet faggots i would punch them once and their slenderman physique would break like glass.
Eat one meal a day for 6 months and you will look like slenderman no matter how short you are, unless you have a wide frame.

i am wide framed cursed giga ogre. But zoomers eat normal or even a lot yet look slenderman.
I'm cursed with birthing hips I couldn't look like slenderman if I had 0% bodyfat

i am wide framed cursed giga ogre. But zoomers eat normal or even a lot yet look slenderman.
Because they have hunter genes, who can eat anything and stay thin because of their fast metabolisms, but unfortunately most guys like us have gatherer genes that make us store fat longer.

even zoomer girls are tall as fuck these days

Bruh I eat anything but i have no fat to my body, my face is giga ogre i look like a genetic experiment made to destroy humanity.

Lanklet zoomers have shit bone structure (thin) but are tall.
This is more proof foid preferred sexual selection has almost nothing to do with survival.

This one coworker knows what I'm capable of, but still thinks he can beat me in a fight because he's been in a few fights, and I haven't been in any fights. You can have all the fighting experience you want; a karate master isn't winning against a grizzly bear. That's what I am compared to him, a beefy grizzly bear.

Despite being a Zoomer myself I noticed all the younger people my age are on AVERAGE 6ft minimum and attractive, straight white teeth that look like porcelain veneers and a full head of hair along with that lean tall skinny frame that women go crazy for, it's brutal that every time I go for a walk to clear my head I come across these types of dudes that quite literally don't work or are useful for anything besides just looking pretty, the sheer rage and anger I get from being mogged like that makes me want to beat the shit out of them
8 foot supermodel face jaw sharper than a knife will become law by 2050, mark my words :feelsUgh: