Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone around me is ascending

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Two of my failed normie friends slayed bitches on Tinder after months of getting nowhere on it, a few users that I follow on other sites like this have ascended and this guy on youtube whose videos I watched for a long time now has also ascended I think:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmAaFuGrPhI

I feel like soon i'll be the only one left. I feel happy for them and excited because I too hope to ascend but I think it really is over for me.

"Fuck the blackpill :feelstastyman:"
One month later: probably roping because his oneitis fucked him over.

:feelsjuice:

Same, everyone (and I mean absolutely everyone) in my circle of ‘friends’ has a girlfriend now and will talk to me even less than they did. If I had an actual friendship I definitely wouldn’t be on here, but that‘s the price of being ugly :feelsjuice:

they will be betabuxxers

Two of my failed normie friends slayed bitches on Tinder after months of getting nowhere on it
They are now slaying (several girls?) beside of getting nowhere for months? What happened? What did they change?

Just cause you ascended once doesnt mean anything :lul::lul::lul: if you struggled for years then got a gf youll get cucked 100% and be back on here:lul::lul::lul::lul:
They are now slaying (several girls?) beside of getting nowhere for months? What happened? What did they change?
No, they lucked out with one whore that'll cuck them soon.

Just cause you ascended once doesnt mean anything :lul::lul::lul: if you struggled for years then got a gf youll get cucked 100% and be back on here:lul::lul::lul::lul:

He wrote „slay“. That means at least two different girls

I hate niggers

@Moeggels thoughts?
Also never believe what normies say at face value, especially about girls.
Here's my thread on it, apparently these retards are self proclaimed slayers, but first one got cucked by manlet gymcel and second one got cucked by his classmate over a landwhale :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're implying all 20 year olds cheat.
What?

They could've slayed before. They were just spergs and self-sabotaged.

@Moeggels thoughts?
Also never believe what normies say at face value, especially about girls.
Here's my thread on it, apparently these retards are self proclaimed slayers, but first one got cucked by manlet gymcel and second one got cucked by his classmate over a landwhale :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
They showed me the messages between them.

I hate niggers
they're white.

What?

they're white.
You said "no strings attached" so you're implying all 20 years olds wanna cheat and have sex instead of forming relationships.

What?

they're white.
@ me when they get cucked, see you in a couple days

You can’t slay as a normie with tinder. They must be above average regarding face with a 6 ft height at least. Normies only slay when they are NTmaxxed

You said "no strings attached" so you're implying all 20 years olds wanna cheat and have sex instead of forming relationships.
I meant that they're not betabuxxing in return for a whiff of pussy.

@ me when they get cucked, see you in a couple days
They're not dating these girls as of now, they just slayed them.

You can’t slay as a normie with tinder. They must be above average regarding face with a 6 ft height at least. Normies only slay when they are NTmaxxed
probably above average, yeah.

"White" by britbong standards. Thoughts @Rhaast ?
Despite being a sandnigger, even wypipo here in Algeria (actual wypipo btw blue eyes n shieet) are all calm and nice, compared to actual wypipo, Brits are just straight up NIGGERS. COONS. MOON CRICKETS.
I meant that they're not betabuxxing in return for a whiff of pussy.

They're not dating these girls as of now, they just slayed them.

probably above average, yeah.
Tell me more about these girls

Despite being a sandnigger, even wypipo here in Algeria (actual wypipo btw blue eyes n shieet) are all calm and nice, compared to actual wypipo, Brits are just straight up NIGGERS. COONS. MOON CRICKETS.
Absolutely. Britbongs act like niggers compared to real whites

failed normie does not imply below average looking or even not good looking
Failed normie is average or below to me. If you are white and above average it’s almost not possible to be a failed normie. Chad only is a meme. You have to be in the top 50%, that’s enough irl to get in contact with girls. Can you send me a pic of them?

Fall semester of university is always brutal, because Freshman are losing their virginity, while incels rot.

Failed normie is average or below to me. If you are white and above average it’s almost not possible to be a failed normie. Chad only is a meme. You have to be in the top 50%, that’s enough irl to get in contact with girls. Can you send me a pic of them?
They were incels because they’re spergs. That’s the importance of NT. they still ascended because their above average looks but they could’ve done so years ago with an NT brain.

They were incels because they’re spergs. That’s the importance of NT. they still ascended because their above average looks but they could’ve done so years ago with an NT brain.
Slaying via Tinder has nothing to do with NT. You can be NTmaxxed as fuck but without matches (looks) you get nothing. Your posts make no sense

Slaying via Tinder has nothing to do with NT. You can be NTmaxxed as fuck but without matches (looks) you get nothing. Your posts make no sense
I meant in IRL. On Tinder they’re somewhar successful, but not Chad levels. And for one of my friends this isn’t the first date he had from Tinder but he was too autistic and the girl lost interest before they got physical.

So you see that guys ascend after months on Tinder, but you think a 24 hour experiment about Rhaast proves anything..
I hope you can see the stupidity yourself.

So you see that guys ascend after months on Tinder, but you think a 24 hour experiment about Rhaast proves anything..
I hope you can see the stupidity yourself.
I never said the experiment proved much. He’d most likely do better in Algeria. And my friends did get matches and were able to get conversations going, something I wasn’t able to achieve with Rhaast’s pics.

This. I am 28. Even if I "ascended" now it would be 1 lay in 12 + years of trying. Foreveraloneguy on youtube "ascended" and now the cuck thinks his life is great and he found a special woman that is different.

The blackpill about dating is just a bunch of probabilities. Like you have a 0.1% of getting with a semi attractive woman and having a happy marriage with her or something. There is almost always a chance but the odds are so low you should never get your hopes up

This. I am 28. Even if I "ascended" now it would be 1 lay in 12 + years of trying. Foreveraloneguy on youtube "ascended" and now the cuck thinks his life is great and he found a special woman that is different.

The blackpill about dating is just a bunch of probabilities. Like you have a 0.1% of getting with a semi attractive woman and having a happy marriage with her or something. There is almost always a chance but the odds are so low you should never get your hopes up

Most men get cucked nowadays, even Chadlite isnt safe.

But when they get cucked chadlites can at least bounce back. They find a new whore and are happy with her for a while. If an incel gets cheated on he will remember it for the rest of his life because it might be his 1 and only girlfriend

But when they get cucked chadlites can at least bounce back. They find a new whore and are happy with her for a while. If an incel gets cheated on he will remember it for the rest of his life because it might be his 1 and only girlfriend
:kys:

Two of my failed normie friends slayed bitches on Tinder after months of getting nowhere on it, a few users that I follow on other sites like this have ascended and this guy on youtube whose videos I watched for a long time now has also ascended I think:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmAaFuGrPhI

I feel like soon i'll be the only one left. I feel happy for them and excited because I too hope to ascend but I think it really is over for me.

How old are you?

No one is safe even a gigachad gets cucked by rich old fart who fucks his girl for money or by a celebrity/high status guy, girls even when she likes the guy eventually she grows bored of him or other guy offer something different, or bf piss her off she fucks first stranger for revenge.

Youre born a male youre a cuck, only way to avoid this is to stay away from girls. Smart tactic for a sex haver would be to get in relationship and when he notice she is monkey branching to dump her immediately.

It was always like this, before men controlled women within marriage and slutshaming and ostracizing, now women dont care, they will happily be 40 something single moms banging guys half their age.