Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel everyone else become better looking after puberty while I become subhuman

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
jfl I wasnt ugly as a kid puberty destroyhed me

Lol same, i started off normal and became low t and everyone else got major changes but me.

Didnt your roid usage destroy you? How do you know it was your puberty that made you worse

Didnt your roid usage destroy you? How do you know it was your puberty that made you worse
i think both destroyued me but i pretty much started using steroids as soon as puberty started

You know, maybe get off the steroids if they're harming you this much. :smonk:

Puberty destroyed me too :feelsbadman:

i think both destroyued me but i pretty much started using steroids as soon as puberty started
I bet everyone envied you back then for being muscular, not knowing that you will end up as incel

If you didn’t use roids your face wouldn’t be ridden with acne and bloated with water. Sure you might have gotten a little acne because of puberty but using roids probably multiplied that tenfold with how you’re fucking up your hormones

If you didn’t use roids your face wouldn’t be ridden with acne and bloated with water. Sure you might have gotten a little acne because of puberty but using roids probably multiplied that tenfold with how you’re fucking up your hormones
fml, my face is so swollen due to water retention I lost my jawline and my face look like a boneless nugget

fml, my face is so swollen due to water retention I lost my jawline and my face look like a boneless nugget
Your face wouldn’t be swollen if you didn’t use roids. In a parallel dimension there is a version of you who didn’t take them, and successfully asked out your oneitis, then eventually you married your highschool sweetheart and lived happily ever after with 2 kids of your own. You both grew old together and died happily together with smiles on your faces.

But now you are in this cursed timeline where your one mistake completely ruined your chances and your love is doomed to be forever unrequited no matter how desperately you lift and abuse roids

Your face wouldn’t be swollen if you didn’t use roids. In a parallel dimension there is a version of you who didn’t take them, and successfully asked out your oneitis, then eventually you married your highschool sweetheart and lived happily ever after with 2 kids of your own. You both grew old together and died happily together with smiles on your faces.

But now you are in this cursed timeline where your one mistake completely ruined your chances and your love is doomed to be forever unrequited no matter how desperately you lift and abuse roids
im going to go on TRT in 7 weeks, so i wont be taking steroids anymore. I hope the side effectss reverse. Im going to take looksmaxxing seriously this time, i'll get plasstic ssurgery if im not pleased with the results

im going to go on TRT in 7 weeks, so i wont be taking steroids anymore. I hope the side effectss reverse. Im going to take looksmaxxing seriously this time, i'll get plasstic ssurgery if im not pleased with the results
Your struggle is pointless, it is already too late for you.

water retentio is reversable, I can get rid of acne scar if I do multiple laser treatment

i'll probably rope or LDAR if I fail. I dont wanna try anymore if even my hardest attempt turns out futile.

water retentio is reversable, I can get rid of acne scar if I do multiple laser treatment
Both of those take time, time that you don’t have. Your oneitis will have all three holes of hers pumped full of cum before you’re finished fixing your prior mistakes. She won’t be yours anymore, at best you could wish for sloppy seconds but even that won’t last and will be a shallow fleeting pleasure

reality destroyed me :feelsrope:

Both of those take time, time that you don’t have. Your oneitis will have all three holes of hers pumped full of cum before you’re finished fixing your mistakes. She won’t be yours anymore
i only have 1 year before we both graduate :feelscry::feelscry: i cant fail if I do i dont wanna live anymore. My entire puberty and teenage was dedicated to her I cant believe it'll all just be nothing after all the sacrifices and changes I made