Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EVERYONE GTIFH: Short girl rants about how guys won’t like her for being short, gets instant sympathy (READ REPLIES)

Not going to ruin my saturday by reading this :feelscomfy:

based and dnr pilled. I stop reading ragefuel nowadays unless very entertaining

Just make up imaginary victimhood so Reddit soys give you attention

The 5’6 guy is a retard as that’s the only relationship he will ever have

Tbh. I don’t see why I would want to intentionally look for something that would make me unhappy

Cucks need to stop giving these rosties attention.

wasser ist nass

LARP, she probably is exaggerating every detail in this account of her life. I bet the 5'6 guy didn't even reject her and that she wss the one who denied his advances. Just blatant lying.
My thoughts exactly, no way in hell a 5'6 guy would reject her, i even more doubt he would in advance tell her he doesnt want marriage and kids with her.

She wants Reddit to boost her ego, she want best of both worlds, to be considered petite feminine and model looking. Boo fucking hoo, she can wear high heels and increase her height by 5 inches without anyone judging or making fun of her. She is probably type of girls that calls 175cm males midgets.

Obvious attention whore. Fuck her.

Short women must be sterilized

Your not entitled to Chad cock you whore. Fuck a truecel or nobody with your trash genes.

if it was a manlet reporting this they would say "muh personality" "muh bath"

Last edited:
I can't believe believe, that she has so much trouble finding a boyfriend. I don't know like you, but I noticed, that short women are very popular among men.
Look at this chart:

039.png

I know it's half meme-half serious, but it very clearly shows, that short girls are very desirable.
I'm 25 y old 5'4 (163) manlet and for me 5'1 and below (even 4'10) is perfect height for girlfriend.

LARP, she probably is exaggerating every detail in this account of her life. I bet the 5'6 guy didn't even reject her and that she wss the one who denied his advances. Just blatant lying.

she just need chad d.

Fuck man I'm not really heightist but seeing how normie men and women feel changes that. Brutal if you have manlet sons.

Yep.

Short women are ideal due to the dominance factor.

Well assuming you as the guy are taller than her anyway, heh.:chad::blackpill::feelsUgh:

I'm not reading that shit all this stuff is predictable why did you even male a thread about this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back