Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone hates me, they see me as a cringey creepy old weirdo

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Being a 27 year old incel is a massive failo, everyone just sees you as a weak failure piece of shit. My lieautenant said that i speak like a faggot, the oficers say that Im a wimp, female officers see me as a joke, so much that they wont even tell me to do pushups. Guys make fun of me, girls say im awakward and antisocial, people just dont see anything good in me.

And i get it, im weird but what sucks is that noone ever bother asking why. All the times that i tried for a better future and got nothing, all the plans that just backfired. People dont care all they care for is what they see, not your experiences or your feelings. Its the sad truth, they'd rather have a guy who killed a few people to get laid than an 27 yo incel.

'Awkward' = ugly. Chads, prettyboys and fuckboys are never awkward, they are 'mysterious'.

NO DUMB INKWELL
YOU JUST HAVE A SHITTY PERSONALITY

'Awkward' = ugly. Chads, prettyboys and fuckboys are never awkward, they are 'mysterious'.
Blackpill 101, really.
What's your story? @Crestfallen95
Where are you from?