Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everyone In My Dorm Apartment Is Having Sex

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
They are either having sex or partying. I listened to 3 different Women and they all have someone over. I have not slept. I hate this but I can’t stop listening. It’s torture.

brutally over. I overheard one of my foid neighbors getting fucked as the walls around my house are too thin. Thankfully doesn't happen too often. but it did happen some time back and is very enraging and even more saddening

Then why aren't you buddy boy?

brutally over. I overheard one of my foid neighbors getting fucked as the walls around my house are too thin. Thankfully doesn't happen too often. but it did happen some time back and is very enraging and even more saddening
Same.

Yes. Like Elliot Rodgers Said When Watching that couple kiss “ I can’t stop watching I must watch but I’m enraged”. Anyway, I have class at 9:30 and shit to do. I feel so bad. I know in the morning I will probably take another adderall and damn near overdose. 30 in college…. And this is what… happens… I hate my life and them….

Aren’t you 30, what are you doing in a dorm, I would leave asap :feelsohgod:

They are either having sex or partying. I listened to 3 different Women and they all have someone over. I have not slept. I hate this but I can’t stop listening. It’s torture.
Fucking rage fuel and relatable

being an incel is so fucking trash especially hindu curry totally over

I went to a shitty commuter college so thankfully didn't have to see any of that.

never seen or heard anyone having sex before but if i did it would probably push me over the edge. i have seen couples snogging each other shamelessly in public before and that was too much

Aren’t you 30, what are you doing in a dorm, I would leave asap :feelsohgod:
Fool I can’t afford to stay off campus and my parents live too far away from campus.

You have to leave, no questions asked.

Maybe deep down you like this situation, wouldn't that be a fetish ? otherwise why would you still be here?

Maybe deep down you like this situation, wouldn't that be a fetish ? otherwise why would you still be here?
I don’t but I can’t look away. Trust me it pains me.

Let me guess...the foid from your other thread now has other males visiting daily...

just start screaming at the top of your lungs, autismmaxx