Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

everyone is lonely, bro

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1522228293973463040

loneliness
men 46%
women 45%

mega cope.

the only lonely women are those that decide they will enter long distance relationships, if that's what it takes to get an attractive enough man, and thus sit around posting grumpy photos and updates on social media about how lonely and grumpy they are, that is when they aren't cheating on their long distance faggot anyway.

Lonely != no sex :forcedsmile:

the difference is that women have the option not to be lonely and instead make it more difficult for everyone by refusing to lower ridiculous standards and expectations.

what a dumb cope, a young woman can open her legs and have an harem of chads

the difference is that women have the option not to be lonely and instead make it more difficult for everyone by refusing to lower ridiculous standards and expectations.
so true but "I don't have chad, I'm so lonely, no, I don't want to lose weight" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

View: https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1522228293973463040

loneliness
men 46%
women 45%

mega cope.

the only lonely women are those that decide they will enter long distance relationships, if that's what it takes to get an attractive enough man, and thus sit around posting grumpy photos and updates on social media about how lonely and grumpy they are, that is when they aren't cheating on their long distance faggot anyway.

Dude woman cannot be lonely in any way even a deformed woman will find some cuck while men like me have literally zero people to talk to

lmaoooo. Just lol @ them dude, if they experienced the true loneliness we experienced, most would kill themself very fast.
This is true

what do you think the stats would be, if instead of self-reporting, there would be some realistic assessment of loneliness/isolation made by a third party

that shit would look totally different

lonely women = fat women = voluntarily lonely women

Poor African people are forced to be hungry while your favorite Instagram model starves herself to look good.

They both experience hunger on a different level. They are not the same.

Their idea of loneliness is only having a couple friends and a gf you see once a week
:feelsclown:

Average Pean holes are never lonely.

triple-h-nod.gif

reminder that women report loneliness if they don't get chad in a given week

Their idea of loneliness is only having a couple friends and a gf you see once a week
:feelsclown:
I've barely had a single shred of human contact my entire life, distant with family, very few conversations with any person, maybe 1 friend I barely see at 23 years old. most socialization on the internet. I hate being compared to normies so fucking much.

I've barely had a single shred of human contact my entire life, distant with family, very few conversations with any person, maybe 1 friend I barely see at 23 years old. most socialization on the internet. I hate being compared to normies so fucking much.
I feel you I literally have no friends at all. 0, haven't really had a friend since high school and its so frustrating.

Off topic but I see the dude I quoted deleted his account. This was unexpected tbh.
He'll be back on another account. These niggas come here, somehow know every facet of forum culture, post like mad and then leave after 2 months like they got "burned out" :lul: yeah right

lonely pre-30yo people are a rare breed