Everyone shorter than 6'4 should simply move out of the first world

Konon

Konon

Captain
-
Apr 9, 2018
Move to rural China or the Philippines. Don't cause yourself any more suffering.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Totaler Krieg
-
Jul 8, 2019
Then the standards will just rise there

Swimcell

Swimcell

21st Century Schizoid Man
-
Feb 11, 2020
The west is quickly becoming a strange pseudo-eugenics breeding ground. All the proto-zoomers I see waddling around are gargantuan.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Non NT=Death
-
Jan 19, 2019
Then western thots get to keep chads while third world foids get all the high tier normies.All foids are happy,but incels are still suffering

NEETard

NEETard

Commander
-
Jul 3, 2019
How can a 5'4 man and a 6'4 man exist in the same universe

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Sep 30, 2019
Blackpilled!

If you live among YOUNG white people (not just "the average" including 80 year olds etc), 6 feet is almost short by now! Young white women are pretty much Chadlites themselves these days. I see six feet white women all the time by now.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

COOM to the dark side
-
Apr 6, 2019
You can move out or you can move them out.your CHOice bros.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Imagine having an account in an incel forum while being 6'4
Philippinamaxxing for tallfags is a legit option

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
Oct 1, 2019
I would sell my kidney to be 6ft

San Salvador

San Salvador

Freecel
-
May 27, 2018
Holy shit the overexaggeration.
I was the tallest guy in my HS class at 6'1.5", and the 5'11" 8/10 face Chads slayed while I'm a KV today.

Billowel

Billowel

Captain
-
May 28, 2019
in london 6'0 is nothing.you are just *average* at best.how can i as a 5'8 manlet ever be considered a human bean to these normies?

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
Apr 4, 2019
I bet OP is 6 foot and is trying to hide the fact he is a tallfag

San Salvador

San Salvador

Freecel
-
May 27, 2018
he is indeed lol
Maybe he is mentally disabled and can't figure out that face is more important, so he adds two or three inches to his height and copes that he would ascend then :feelswhere:

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Oct 1, 2018
Sell more organs cause that height is short nowadays.
Selling a kidney is probably a bit extreme but I would choose to be a few inches taller than I currently am if I had a chance to design my genes.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Wizard
-
May 23, 2019
Lol when being in the 95 percentile in height isn’t good enough.

nihility

nihility

Forever stuck
-
Jul 26, 2019
Maybe he is mentally disabled and can't figure out that face is more important, so he adds two or three inches to his height and copes that he would ascend then :feelswhere:
Bro give him 3 inches of height and he will definitely slay left and right :feelshaha:

Last edited:
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Dec 28, 2017
just lol if you're not a 8' tall half man half horse minotaur with a 2 foot dick

W

WizardofSoda

Officer
-
Aug 25, 2019
The west is quickly becoming a strange pseudo-eugenics breeding ground. All the proto-zoomers I see waddling around are gargantuan.
Makes sense, with the tall, big frame men breeding by far the most, the next generation will look like them.

Its sort of sad honestly because the girls look like that too.. big jaws & teeth, big hands & wrists, heavyset.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
You think being able to eat mcdonalds and commuting 2 hours to your wagie cagie every day is a privilege?
No, but going to another country where you don't know anyone and don't even speak the language just so you can marry a 2/10 noodlewhore is not worth it yo me

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
Mar 19, 2018
No, but going to another country where you don't know anyone and don't even speak the language just so you can marry a 2/10 noodlewhore is not worth it yo me
its just so easy they think for all

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Virgin but not incel XD
-
Nov 8, 2017
I would but I'm not eating greasy ching chong food every day.

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
-
Nov 17, 2017
Well OK then volcel

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
Aug 6, 2018
Tallfag apologetics. Change that ish to 6'0- 6'1 and I agree with you.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
Fuck my life. When you're blessed with being 5'11.5 and its not enough plus your face is shit. :kys:

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Aug 6, 2018
Gigalow IQ af. I'm a native in SEA, 5'3 truecel, and you suggest first worlders below 6'4 move here? I would rope with my own intestines when that happen

Konon

Konon

Captain
-
Apr 9, 2018
Gigalow IQ af. I'm a native in SEA, 5'3 truecel, and you suggest first worlders below 6'4 move here? I would rope with my own intestines when that happen
What difference would it make? You're already below avarage even in your country and are not getting any pussy. Life would be the same. It never even began.