Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyone treats me like shit at work

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Yeah you really are an autist
It's a fact. It boosts a foid's ego for no reason and you don't know if she's attracted to you. If a foid doesn't message you first, she's not interested.
I know enough people like that IRL. Specifically I know one guy who asked out 3 femoids and he ended up buying them all free dinners and taxis home etc and he only got a kiss from one of them.
Then one foid asked him out and she literally asked him for anal on their first date.

Yeah you really are an autist
Yes, he is legitemately retarded. He's not just a bit weird, or amusingly autistic, no, he's just straight up unbearable.

I'm 1000% certain that this guy will never ever be able to keep a foid (or any other human being) around him, because his personality is just too braindead to be bothered with.

Actually, I feel kinda bad for him.

Yes, he is legitemately retarded. He's not just a bit weird, or amusingly autistic, no, he's just straight up unbearable.
Not retarded, i’m just the furthest thing from a normie. I know smart people who lack social skills as much as me but they’re usually sub 2 currycel manlets.
I'm 1000% certain that this guy will never ever be able to keep a foid (or any other human being) around him, because his personality is just too braindead to be bothered with.

I accepted I won’t ever have a gf. Not sure i’d want one at this stage tbh. I just want to be able to get regular hookups.

Also what you’re doing now is incel shaming. It’d be no different than me telling you you’ll always be alone because you’re a manlet or ugly or bald.

Also what you’re doing now is incel shaming. It’d be no different than me telling you you’ll always be alone because you’re a manlet or ugly or bald.
I have zero problem with people telling me that I'll always be alone because I'm ugly, because I already know that.

I have zero problem with people telling me that I'll always be alone because I'm ugly, because I already know that.
At least you accepted that personality (being NT) is just as important as looks though. Well done.

At least you accepted that personality (being NT) is just as important as looks though. Well done.
Personality is almost irrelevant, but if you're really so dumb that even half of the incels forum doesn't want to deal with your bullshit, it's over.

Personality is almost irrelevant, but if you're really so dumb that even half of the incels forum doesn't want to deal with your bullshit, it's over.
If you haven’t noticed, the people sperging out in my posts are usually basement dweller teenage NEETs who are angry that my IRL experiences from actually trying to do something with my life go against their meme studies that they read about online.
They’re angry because previously they told themselves that only Chad lives a good life and I challenged that by talking about what I see IRL and how normies do with foids.
They don’t even have to believe me, but they do, which is why they’re angry. I smash coper delusions.

Just like @METALMILITA88 who thinks just because you get approached you’re a Chad or that means you are guaranteed to fuck foids.

[UWSL]They’re angry because previously they told themselves that only Chad lives a good life and I challenged that by talking about what I see IRL and how normies do with foids.[/UWSL]
They’re angry because you claim to be incel while going in detail about how get approached by foids and receive over 60 likes on tinder.

Just like @METALMILITA88 who thinks just because you get approached you’re a Chad or that means you are guaranteed to fuck foids.
You said on this thread that if a foid approaches or messages you first then it means that she’s attracted to you :feelsseriously:

If you haven’t noticed, the people sperging out in my posts are usually basement dweller teenage NEETs who are angry that my IRL experiences from actually trying to do something with my life go against their meme studies that they read about online.
They’re angry because previously they told themselves that only Chad lives a good life and I challenged that by talking about what I see IRL and how normies do with foids.
They don’t even have to believe me, but they do, which is why they’re angry. I smash coper delusions.
I can see why no sane person wants to deal with you.

You are a gf-less loser just like anyone else here, yet you somehow think that you're better than other users who are just "basement dwelling autist NEETs".

I know that you have a narcissistic disorder and are unable to self-reflect.
You should really see a psychiatrist asap, I'm not even joking.

I can see why no sane person wants to deal with you.
same
You are a gf-less loser just like anyone else here, yet you somehow think that you're better than other users who are just "basement dwelling autist NEETs".
I'm better than them because unlike those who cope by jerking off to their shitty "studies" that say it's over for 80% of men or some shit, I actually go out into the real world. It doesn't make me any less of a gf-less loser, but at least i'm not a coper listening to channels like Incel TV telling everyone it's over and nothing but your looks determine your life.
I know that you have a narcissistic disorder and are unable to self-reflect.
You should really see a psychiatrist asap, I'm not even joking.
If I was narcissistic, I would've never heard what an incel is. Narcissists aren't scared of foids, they aren't so insecure that they run away from them. I thought you were against self-diagnosing mental illnesses?

I did that before. Then I cringed at how much of a simp I was being so I unmatched them the day before.
It's cucked. Also I need to be 100% sure a foid is into me before going out. If she isn't, then i'll turn her off further by being a boring autist with nothing to talk about and I might be a cuck that she uses for a free dinner.
Nope. Foids have to ask me out. And ugly ones don't count. I'm fine with not fat 5/10s with decent curves. Those are my standards.
You’ll never succeed then

Where The hell do you think you’re living?

Foids don’t ask out average men , the NT normie have to do everything.

If you’re expecting as a below average / or average non NT , women to ask you out , you’re going to wait for a lonnnnnng time ( by that I mean forever)

You’ll never succeed then

Where The hell do you think you’re living?

Foids don’t ask out average men , the NT normie have to do everything.

If you’re expecting as a below average / or average non NT , women to ask you out , you’re going to wait for a lonnnnnng time ( by that I mean forever)
lol

Try DXM bro, it's easy to obtain and gives a "I don't give a fuck about anything" kinda high, also relatively safe.

Yes I also suffer a lot on the workplace I just hate npc's

Try DXM bro, it's easy to obtain and gives a "I don't give a fuck about anything" kinda high, also relatively safe.

Don't really have the connections to get anything other than weed tbh. But thanks for the info.

Don't really have the connections to get anything other than weed tbh. But thanks for the info.
You don't need connections, visit a drug store, DXM is an over the counter drug, no prescription needed.

Do you take the pills? And how much mg? I tried robitussin 10 years ago and i disassociated hard af it was kinda fun but it had me feeling off for a few days