Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone who took the booster kikecine deserves to die.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
For the regular vaccine, while you are low IQ for injecting jew-filled poison into your body, you can still make excuses for it. Soycitey has essentially made it that you cannot participate in it, and they will all but kill you if you haven’t taken the kikecine, despite what redditniggers say about you having “freedom of choice”. No job if your not vaccinated, you can’t go to restaurants, hell even in some cases doctors won’t treat you if you get sick and you haven’t taken the kikecine. You are FORCED to take it.

But the booster kikecine is a totally different case. If the vax was gonna kill everyone who took it, that’d be attack on titan levels of genocide. And it doesn’t even filter out the dumb people, only the shut in NEETS. There is absolutely no reward, no reason to get the booster unless you are a sheep and a fucking low IQ PUSSY. Around 40% of Americans have already taken it, so i’m gonna pray tonight that they put poison in it. They’re even talking about releasing a 4th kikecine :feelsclown:.This is the best way to implement eugenics in America. All the dumb sheep would have died without even knowing what hit them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But didn't trump take it?

But didn't trump take it?
643D510B BD74 4D9A 9F7A FFE9946BDD6C

They probably will die pretty soon if they took it

For the regular vaccine, while you are low IQ for injecting jew-filled poison into your body, you can still make excuses for it. Soycitey has essentially made it that you cannot participate in it, and they will all but kill you if you haven’t taken the kikecine, despite what redditniggers say about you having “freedom of choice”. No job if your not vaccinated, you can’t go to restaurants, hell even in some cases doctors won’t treat you if you get sick and you haven’t taken the kikecine. You are FORCED to take it.

But the booster kikecine is a totally different case. If the vax was gonna kill everyone who took it, that’d be attack on titan levels of genocide. And it doesn’t even filter out the dumb people, only the shut in NEETS. There is absolutely no reward, no reason to get the booster unless you are a sheep and a fucking low IQ PUSSY. Around 40% of Americans have already taken it, so i’m gonna pray tonight that they put poison in it. They’re even talking about releasing a 4th kikecine :feelsclown:.This is the best way to implement eugenics in America. All the dumb sheep would have died without even knowing what hit them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ya and even if say 40 million low IQ'ers die out, we can import 40 million replacements who we select for higher IQ from poorer countries. Also get younger versions of the normies who died - before we have to payout the pensions.

Eg.. 65 year old uncurious normie takes vaccine dies off. We replace with 18 year old worker normie from some shithole.

Last edited:
That would be so nice, but it probably won't happen to the people you want it to.

I did not take booster :feelshaha:. It’s a fucking cold virus with an animal reservoir you can’t kikecine it away. Retards comparing it to polio :feelstastyman: or pretending it’s some alien virus from mars and should just throw out the last century of knowledge on viruses because it couldn’t possibly apply to this new coof :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Vaccine cards in some places expire if you don't take the boosters too.

That happens in my cucked shithole nigger country as well, I would've never taken it if I could (as I'm too young to earn money and my parents would have kicked me out)

Oh you took the first vaxx? It's not enough goy or le virus may kill you
Oh you took the 2nd? Too bad cuz that shit's gonna expire in one second
The 3rd? Yikerinos now you're kinda safe from the coof and your jab card is valid, for 6 months that is:feelsclown:

Get the fuck away from any organization that requires vaccination cards.

Everyone except @Transcended Trucel and @Zer0/∞ they are exempt for having to endure a life being born as a curry Muslim male!