Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel everyone's problems are so menial. no soul is suffering as much pain fear and humiliation like me. i suffer for reasons outside of inceldom too

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i hate humans. i will pray to god to punish humans and tortuER them.

Instead of praying, you should VISUALIZE how this happens. I quite often visualize how a huge earthquake happens, and millions of normies die under collapsed buildings. I usually visualize older buildings collapsing, because i so fucking hate that old 19century faggot architecture. It looks so fucking discusting, like the architect who built it was a lowT faggot.

just shoot up a strip club already

We all suffer for reasons with and without inceldom. Life is suffering and complaining. There is no clarity. There is no understanding. Both you and I are doomed to a human life of slow witted confusion. And both you and I will value our own pain more great and confusing than the other. I am an inkwell!!!! Hahahahaaha!

Alt of @Incelius Savage

Instead of praying, you should VISUALIZE how this happens. I quite often visualize how a huge earthquake happens, and millions of normies die under collapsed buildings. I usually visualize older buildings collapsing, because i so fucking hate that old 19century faggot architecture. It looks so fucking discusting, like the architect who built it was a lowT faggot.
i'm done with all kinds of visualization. in fact visualization of normie suffering is my routine for years now. i want to watch them suffer irl

i'm done with all kinds of visualization. in fact visualization of normie suffering is my routine for years now. i want to watch them suffer irl
What i wanted to say is that if a lot of people visualize this than it might actually happen, so keep visualizing and maybe this will happen.

What i wanted to say is that if a lot of people visualize this than it might actually happen, so keep visualizing and maybe this will happen.
brutal cope. it only makes me more furious