Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everything about cold approaching is wrong, ineffective and idiotic

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
Very few men (chads) have success with cold approaches and even if the foid rejects him later, the chad’s random approach/flirting is still socially acceptable and welcomed by foids but even being Chad isn’t enough to have particularly good odds in banging some bitch after cold approaching and chatting/flirting her up. The dating/sexual market is beyond competitive and cruel. Sub Chad men almost never truly have the kind of confidence a Chad has to cold approach even average-SMV foids and they don’t even seem to know WHY they are so rife with the anxiety that sets in when they begin the approach. That anxiety is a DEFENSE MECHANISM. Fuck every blue-pilled boomer faggot that uses “go talk to her” as advice. That advice has been outdated for at least 25-30 years. Nearly every time I’ve been to a bar there was some sub Chad guy trying to insert himself into a foid’s social circle (at bars foids are never alone) the reactions from the women completely depend on the man’s looks. High-tier normies are tolerated but quickly brushed off and the rest of the men below a 6/10 are blatantly ignored, mocked or threatened lol even before I discovered the blackpill I thought cold approaching was extremely foolish if you weren’t at least highly attractive AND popular on some kind of normie platform

I was actually was relieved when I learned that I didn't have to cold approach foids for those very reasons, I realized that socialcirclemaxing was the way to go. Unfortunately, by the time I learned that it was too late.

Lookism pua

Cold approach is cringe and can work only if you can blow her off her feet with your looks.
My heart bleeds when i see poor currycels running after random women on the street trying to hit on them. Total emberassment via proxy.

Imagine cold approaching jfllll

Cold approach is cringe and can work only if you can blow her off her feet with your looks.
My heart bleeds when i see poor currycels running after random women on the street trying to hit on them. Total emberassment via proxy.
^

Even giga chads has 4.4% success rate

Don't forget that you can totally shatter a womans self-esteem if you are ugly and approach her and thus imply you are in the same league. :feelshaha:

ESPECIALLY if you are ugly/a manlet etc. you should approach as many foids as possible.

That anxiety is a DEFENSE MECHANISM
It only become a "defense mechanism" in a cucked soyciety. We can be conditioned to have anxiety about anything if enough people are taught to react badly to it.

Don't forget that you can totally shatter a womans self-esteem if you are ugly and approach her and thus imply you are in the same league. :feelshaha:

ESPECIALLY if you are ugly/a manlet etc. you should approach as many foids as possible.
That is lifefuel and suifuel at the same damn time

More reason to approach those whores. They need to be brought back to reality.

Cold approaching foids on the street is the dumbest strategy ever, even Chads don't have much success with that, so imagine autistic curry manlets going around chasing random foids, with the PUA con-artist who guided them into that absurd position possibly lurking in the background and laughing his grifter ass off... The most ridiculous sight ever. Meeting foids through work or one's social circle is infinitely better, and even then sub-8 rule applies.