Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel everything is getting deleted from internet

BANG

BANG

Veteran
★★★
soys have no interest in making internet more interesting, they just campaign for removal of things they find
not good
most of old stuff is deleted for some reason
now the populace is divided into upper class, who has seen things before deletion , and lower class

jewtube deleted all the good videos
its a cope to say "anything on the internet stays there forever."

its a cope to say "anything on the internet stays there forever."
When it comes to harassing private citizens with the "wrong" opinions the internet is forever.
But when it comes to speaking truth to power or covering controversial ideas in a way media, corporations and governments don't want it is only temporary.

It's a form of inverted totalitarianism tbh

Everything you love will burn.

Back up everything worth a damn
You can't watch this video in your country :soy::soy::soy: Unusual traffic from your computer network :soy::soy::soy: I'm not a robot :soy::soy::soy: You have to verify your age, use your ID :soy::soy::soy:

Internet is dying.
they want to turn the internet into cable tv, where you need to buy packages to get access to websites that were previously free to visit. So on top of an internet service fee from your isp, you’d then need to pay extra money for youtube, Wikipedia, or other websites.

when the internet is no longer free you'll be able to tell of the candy dream land that the internet used to be and it will sound to children like stories from old German citizens who claimed that the time under Hitler was the best ever and that he was a great guy and the kids will eye you strangely because the free internet will be remembered as an unregulated haven for criminals

Everything you love will burn.
You can't watch this video in your country :soy::soy::soy: Unusual traffic from your computer network :soy::soy::soy: I'm not a robot :soy::soy::soy: You have to verify your age, use your ID :soy::soy::soy:
no no you don't get it we NEED to restrict your freedom of information. We need to censor the false stuff so that you know what we say is 100% truth.

Nothing weird about that.

I miss the days when viruses came from non government people.

Guess it's time to hold out for internet 2.

thats why i like thisvid.com

fuark i miss bestgore, r.i.p. 2020 will make 2021 look like it was the good days before clown world goes full acceleration

All of the good things on the internet from my childhood are gone
flash player has been phased out recently too

Part of the reason I came here is because I was memory holed off of soyddit. I didn't make any controversial posts and had a relatively newer account. I made a legitimate, non-trolling question asking LITERALY THIS "Why are men expected to abide by traditional roles, while women don't have to?" and asked why men have to pay child support while women can get an abortion, why men are expected to be tough while women aren't expected to be feminine. Shortly after that, I noticed none of my replies or posts were getting any likes or comments. It was weird because the night before I got a bunch of likes on my comments, and multiple people commented on my posts, so I realized it wasn't natural. I thought my internet was slow. I never got a notification telling me I was banned and all my posts showed up. Then I logged out and tried finding my posts and comments, and they were literally not even there. My account was also just gone off the face of the earth. I literally got ghosted from Reddit existence. It's some Orwellian stuff.

The internet these days is a censorious, nanny statist, feminized, fully corporatized cesspit. The internet has gotten so bad that I'm about to 'unplug' from it (to the greatest extent I can).

Internet is dying.