Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everytime I see foids I get depressed

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Everytime I see a foid, especially a foid that's my type, I just want to self destruct in the middle of the street. It's just so unfair that I have to live a life of loneliness and suffering, while all the normies I ever knew are getting into relationships and hooking up. Seeing foids and knowing they don't see me as human feels so incredibly unreal I just want to rip my face off.

They don't even want to entertain a conversation with me let alone kiss/cuddle with me. They're more likely stab their eyes out with a rusty spoon rather than ever even looking in my direction for more then 3 seconds.

Fuck all the fags that say that there's more to life than dating and relationships. Denying someone companionship and intimacy is cruel and should be a human rights violation.

I just want to love and be loved. That's all. Am I a dangerous Avengers level threat for wanting this?

Yes I want to self-destruct too. I am so starved for the touch of a woman its insane. Touch and affection are fundamental to our well being. I want to make the world pay for depriving me of this. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes I want to self-destruct too. I am so starved for the touch of a woman its insane. Touch and affection are fundamental to our well being. I want to make the world pay for depriving me of this. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Every time I see a white foid yes, especially one who looks 16-20, my heart fills with envy & gloom

I feel you dude :cryfeels:

Everytime I see a foid, especially a foid that's my type, I just want to self destruct in the middle of the street.
Me

They choose normies and dogs over us buddy boyo. Hellish existence we must endure

They choose normies and dogs over us buddy boyo. Hellish existence we must endure
No they choose dogs over normies, foids would rather have sex with a dog then an average man.