Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel everytime i think of highschool, it gives me an inherent rage and painful memories of what i had to endure

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
high school was when the nightmare truly began, however i was so fucking bluepilled back then, i actually thought there was something i was doing wrong ( other than being subhuman)
  • the ENTIRE fuсking class would always laugh when a teacher or girl made fun of me,

• whenever i tried to make friends and sit next to someone, they'd tell me to fuck off/ put their bag on the seat ( eg on bus)
  • most teachers hated me/ mocked me because i was ugly/ retarded
  • whenever we had to pick groups for projects/ sports, i would always be left out and the last chosen, usually forced to work by myself or be put into someone's group, usually with a dreadful look and moan
  • i got severely bullied, insulted, mocked by other highschool people in my year, years below and above.
  • Most females hated me, except for one who i guess felt sorry for me because i was so pathetic but it was most likely virtue signalling as at present she is engaged to chad
  • Anytime i got severely bullied, the head teachers etc hardly gave a shit/ little to no punishment on the bully, allowing them to keep doing it ( the hypocrisy of religious schools, pathetic really)
  • throughout my childhood i was really skinny awkward and ugly, because of this i was always an outsider, even among other ugly kids, they still mogged me, i was self conscious about it, literally every single action i did was with the thought that i was big and ugly
  • people in my year loved to destroy my stuff ( bag , books etc) just for the fun of itt.
  • one time a female spat on me
  • towards the end of highschool when i had enough, i just stayed in enclosed spaces that are hidden from view so people couldn't find me.
  • Of course i had no partner to the school prom, which i was forced to go to, even the practice dances before it where we had to shuffle between different people the females had an extreme look of disgust
Add this and the years of rejection, loneliness and extreme depression, alcohol issues, some drug issues ( in past). this is why im incel

Last edited:
If you have to come up with theories and methods just to fit in with your fellow peers, its over.

Spent most of my lunch times reading in the library in my high school time.

Whats your
Race

Because if your like 5 foot 2 then yeah it might be over but if your tall ish, you need to looksmaxx and gymmaxx, if you ever see one of them again confront them and make it awkward, especially in a public space

Whats your
Race

Because if your like 5 foot 2 then yeah it might be over but if your tall ish, you need to looksmaxx and gymmaxx, if you ever see one of them again confront them and make it awkward, especially in a public space
25 white tall

High school was easily the shittiest time in my life. I look fondly at my Elementary and Middle school years but even after 1 year since I've graduated from HS, I cannot dig up memories from that time, it's too painful.

Actual suifuel and ERfuel when I read some of these highschool experience stories... Fucking brutal jesus christ...

High school was easily the shittiest time in my life. I look fondly at my Elementary and Middle school years but even after 1 year since I've graduated from HS, I cannot dig up memories from that time, it's too painful.
I didnt mind hs but it wasnt best days, college was good tho
25 white tall
get gym now

High school is hell for incels

For most Normies it's the best time of their life

People here are actually retarded enough to think that being tall automatically commends respect when in reality a goofy looking tall guy is seen as a joke. Also every angry shorter bully wants a piece of him to prove his strength. Even if people fear physically abusing you because you're some huge monster they will still torment you with their words and rejection.

For me the worst experience was being laughed at girls my age when I would pass them by. It made me freeze and I feared it more than being hit by a male.

People here are actually retarded enough to think that being tall automatically commends respect when in reality a goofy looking tall guy is seen as a joke. Also every angry shorter bully wants a piece of him to prove his strength. Even if people fear physically abusing you because you're some huge monster they will still torment you with their words and rejection.
People here cope HARD when it comes to height, if your face isn't at least a 5/10 you can have 200cm, gymcel and it still won't save you.
FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEIGHT

high school was when the nightmare truly began, however i was so fucking bluepilled back then, i actually thought there was something i was doing wrong ( other than being subhuman)
  • the ENTIRE fuсking class would always laugh when a teacher or girl made fun of me,

• whenever i tried to make friends and sit next to someone, they'd tell me to fuck off/ put their bag on the seat ( eg on bus)
  • whenever we had to pick groups for projects/ sports, i would always be left out and the last chosen, usually forced to work by myself or be put into someone's group, usually with a dreadful look and moan
  • i got severely bullied, insulted, mocked by other highschool people in my year, years below and above.
  • Most females hated me, except for one who i guess felt sorry for me because i was so pathetic but it was most likely virtue signalling as at present she is engaged to chad
  • Anytime i got severely bullied, the head teachers etc hardly gave a shit/ little to no punishment on the bully, allowing them to keep doing it ( the hypocrisy of religious schools, pathetic really)
  • throughout my childhood i was really skinny awkward and ugly, because of this i was always an outsider, even among other ugly kids, they still mogged me, i was self conscious about it, literally every single action i did was with the thought that i was big and ugly
  • people in my year loved to destroy my stuff ( bag , books etc) just for the fun of itt.
  • towards the end of highschool when i had enough, i just stayed in enclosed spaces that are hidden from view so people couldn't find me.
  • Of course i had no partner to the school prom, which i was forced to go to, even the practice dances before it where we had to shuffle between different people the females had an extreme look of disgust
Add this and the years of rejection, loneliness and extreme depression, alcohol issues, some drug issues ( in past). this is why im incel

This is why I don't want to die, if i reeincarnate i have to go back to school.

That’s me when I reflect upon my ricefag upbringing

For me the worst experience was being laughed at girls my age when I would pass them by. It made me freeze and I feared it more than being hit by a male.
pretty much, its all about face

I went to a K through 12 school so my high school class was very small, I was an outsider and the only other outsiders were burnouts so I became a pothead and skipped a lot. I ended up dropping out because I failed almost every class

My regrets about highschool have more to do with missing out than being victimized. I got along with most folks.

I was a background character

my life was hell even in elementary and middle school

Cuck tbh I would've quite school

Truecel tales.

We need people like you on this board. You know what it means to be incel. I feel closer to people like you than my own abusive family and the horrible people in this world who hurt us for years. Our luck is horrendous. Why couldn't we just be born normies? There are so many normies and yet we were born with genetics of filth. If God exists, he is cruel and merciless.

If you have to come up with theories and methods just to fit in with your fellow peers, its over.

Spent most of my lunch times reading in the library in my high school time.
This was me too! Surprising to see that I was not the only one who wanted peace and quiet when all the fucktards at school were yelling in the cafeteria, talking about meaningless and stupid shit.

All the pain I felt back then still stays with me, That is where my Anxiety came from, That is why I bear so much hatred to the point of wanting to kill every person I see and ultimately destroy society.

Can heavily relate

thats why i dropped out of high school. it was just too depressing

ITS FUCKING OVER PEOPLE