RageFuel Everytime my mom threatens me i feel an urge to react

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
26d 9h 15m
You shouldn't threat a man, especially an ugly incel one with lots of rage in his heart and an urge to see foids suffering.

werty1457

werty1457

moving to woods #2035
-
53d 13h 45m
Pray for her and turn the other cheek

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Greycel
10d 56m
Pray for her and turn the other cheek
JFL.

OP, my advice is that you have an alternative for 'living' (job, food, shelter etc etc) if you ever actually follow through with that urge. It would do no good if she kicks you out and you have no place to go.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★
16d 14h 41m
You shouldn't threat a man, especially an ugly incel one with lots of rage in his heart and an urge to see foids suffering.
Whores are dumb and empowered by JewTV, so there's really nothing you can tell them. My own mom is a know-it-all passive-aggressive type that always thinks she knows everything and even when you explain something new to her, she's always "I know that..." well no bitch you don't or I wouldn't have to tell you.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Reformed member of .co society
-
13d 14h 16m
Whores are dumb and empowered by JewTV, so there's really nothing you can tell them. My own mom is a know-it-all passive-aggressive type that always thinks she knows everything and even when you explain something new to her, she's always "I know that..." well no bitch you don't or I wouldn't have to tell you.
plus the (many) bitch "men" who worship females for having holes

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
162d 3h 20m
try to wageslave and leave.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
26d 5h 45m
Beat her like she did you when you were younger