Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Examples of blackcel's who have had success in Japan

How do you not get that a video is not proof of anything?

Guess what, every video I've see of a white woman asked if she finds Indian men attractive she says yes, yet when asked if she's ever dated one, her answer is NO (always)

Is that proof of anything, no, its just a few videos, but in the videos you've posted is the second question even asked?

At the end of the day anybody can just lie rather than make themselves look bad

Do you not get the simple fact that if you put someone "on the spot" ON CAMERA and asked them if they have racial preferences most people will lie in order to "not look racist"

Its like you are purposefully turning your brain off for this specific issue because you are coping

Serious question what answer do you expect these Japanese women to give - "Nah I'm disgusted by those dark as fuck niggers"

Are you seriously expecting honesty ON CAMERA, in this era where social media can make you lose your job and social standing?

Okay man, if you wanna keep believing that all asian countries are the same, and that they all hate blacks, then you can do that I'm not stopping you.

"I'd like to have kids with a black guy, they'd be cute"

Nah, she's just saying that for the camera

"I went to highschool in Japan, it was great"

Just an anecdote, doesn't mean anything

"Dating is amazing out here"

No it's not, he's just coping

"I don't regret coming out here, my wife is very supportive"

That's just an outlier, she doesn't actually love him

I could literally bring up hundreds of videos where guys say that it's great over there, and you'll still say that they're just anecdotes

Last edited:
Gay cherrypicking thread. Not a single second watched
So you're arguing there's a cultural difference in attraction, and the attraction isn't based on objective biological criteria?

JFL dude stop coping, culture does impact the criteria for looks, but not so significantly

JFL if you think regular black guys who aren't 6ft tall are slaying in Japan or something because "they're not like other asians"

Dude I was one of those coping weebcel black guys that wanted to go to Japan, at a certain point you have to accept reality, its not going to work out like you imagine, it just isn't

You like anecdotes, here's one, there a lot of videos like this online, I've never seen a black equivalent:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esA3xAHilsk

Yeah and white girls in America are influenced more by hip-hop and rap more than any woman in an asian country so I guess our chances are higher among this group

Oh wait, black women in America are influenced more by hip-hop and rap more than any other ethnic group of women in the world period, so I guess our chances are ridiculously high among this group right?, RIGHT?

1. Dude stop it with the bullshit, looks has nothing to do with the type of music you like, asian women will fuck basically any white guy even if he likes country music. Nobody is attracted to someones interests, you literally sound like a blue piller right now

2. What you mean (but you don't realize) is that they are attracted to an ARCHETYPE of black men THAT IS OFTEN REPRESENTED IN RAP AND HIP HOP (tall, athletic, "gangster", aggressive, huge penis, etc - everything a black incel isn't). Last time I checked THAT'S NOT A BLACK INCEL

Heck in the FIRST FUCKING VIDEO YOU POSTED the guy said that the women would go on about how small japanese men's penises are and how black men are bigger

THEY WANT AN ARCHETYPE (TYRONE), THEY AREN'T ATTRACTED TO YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC

Now I'm done explaining 1+1=2, this is getting ridiculous
Again, that's just anecdotes, not stats, so you saying "a lot" has no weight behind it, how do you not get that?

Saying "a lot" doesn't mean anything, percentages matter

Ok so what happens when he finally takes his pants off and reveals a 4 incher?

Do you only have like 2 brain cells?, you aren't thinking this through at all

"Fraud SMV" doesn't work because they are going to figure out before you even get a chance to fuck (which is your goal). There's no point in taking part in a race when you can't make it to the finish line

She's going to see you aren't 6ft tall when you first meet (then end the date or just never call you back afterwards)

She's going to realize you aren't the "rough gangster type" when you guys start talking (same as above)

She's going to see you don't have a huge penis when she decides to fuck you (and she will likely immediately refuse to fuck you after)

Etc, etc, etc

@Colvin76 - This forum is going to the sewers so the new sub forum is named very well. The kind of coping blue pilled trash that is allowed to be posted on this forum now is ridiculous
How is this any different than any normie saying "I know a guy whose ugly and he still gets laid"

Do you not get what the word anecdote means?

What you don't seem to get is that you are validating these kinds of arguments, if you are right, then they are right now, and you now have no standing to call any normie blue pilled for telling somebody to shower more, get a haircut and find some hobbies because - "my personal anecdotes matter more than stats"

1. Retard you haven't provided any statistics PERIOD, so you just invalidated your entire argument, between the two opposing sides, only one has any stats at all, so even if you try to argue the stats don't apply (which is false), YOUR ANECDOTES APPLY 10000 TIMES LESS

2. Asian countries are more xenophobic (google the word I doubt you know it) than all other countries. The stats @Colvin76 gave are from America, a multi-ethnic country where varying races are more likely to interact with eachother and because they have varying options their choices are a better representation of the racial preferences that all races tend to have

Not to mention to use your BS Hip Hop nonsense, America has a culture that celebrates blacks and Hip Hop/Rap

So the stats do apply
No no no, don't try that bullshit, it isn't just "one guy" when normies say this either, they like to use bullshit vague terms like you do

Like "a lot" or "tons"

Four words for you:
WHAT ARE THE PERCENTAGES?

Don't be disingenuous and try to make what you are saying seem different, you are no different than any normie saying to just get some hobbies because they know of some guys that it worked for

Learn to read, of course that's going to be hard when you can't even spell xenophobic nor knows what the word means

The choices of asian women in a multicultural society are a better representation of their race than the choices of asian women in a xenophobic monocultural society (obviously)

Of course that only matters in the case where both sides provide stats from either society for that point to come up, but you've yet to provide anything you complete buffoon

Please be sure to live stream your suicide when your "japan will be better" dream falls apart JFL
:feelsokman: based fellow blackcel

Okay man, if you wanna keep believing that all asian countries are the same, and that they all hate blacks, then you can do that I'm not stopping you.

Not hate, just not prefer

Pretty much all asian cultures prefer fair complexions and in Japan PALE is literally seen as beautiful, the paler a woman is the more beautiful she is seen to be. Beauty is often conveyed by comparing a woman's complexion to the moon or snow, the irony of you arguing that blacks somehow have some kind of "minor desirability" in such a culture because "muh hip hop is popular" is pure retardatio

"I'd like to have kids with a black guy, they'd be cute"

Nah, she's just saying that for the camera

Percentages > Anecdotes
Please use your brain

"I went to highschool in Japan, it was great"

Just an anecdote, doesn't mean anything

Percentages > Anecdotes
Please use your brain

"Dating is amazing out here"

No it's not, he's just coping

Percentages > Anecdotes
Please use your brain

"I don't regret coming out here, my wife is very supportive"

That's just an outlier

Percentages > Anecdotes
Please use your brain

"I know a 5'2" balding indian janitor married to a 6/10 white woman in her 20's"

That's just an outlier

Percentages > Anecdotes
Please use your brain

Last edited:
Pretty much all asian cultures prefer fair complexions and in Japan PALE is literally seen as beautiful
As I've said before, when it comes down to themselves that's definitely true, darker skinned asians are widely seen as lower class, no matter what race you are.

But I don't think that this specifically applies their view of other races, like blacks, since the Japanese don't treat blacks with any notable form of racism.

Percentages > Anecdotes
Please use your brain

Percentages that are generalized for asians as a whole

Again, you can't just generalize everything, especially in this case when you're talking about a single country, which has little to no evidence that they actually hate blacks as a whole

Last edited:
since the Japanese don't treat blacks with any notable form of racism.

You mean based on the random youtube videos you've seen and gathered based on confirmation bias............. what reliable sources you have :feelskek:

Percentages that are generalized for asians as a whole

Are you saying racial preferences aren't genetic and they are cultural?

Again, you can't just generalize everything, especially in this case

Its a generalization if you don't understand how statistics work. If you have a trend, you rely on that trend and extrapolate it to other cases until its proven otherwise, so when you provide stats proving otherwise then the trend is invalidated for your case

But you have to see how retarded your argument here is - YOU DON'T HAVE STATS FOR THIS SPECIFIC COUNTRY AND NEITHER DO I, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS AS PROOF OF A TREND AND IGNORE THE OTHER TREND YOU'VE OBSERVED IN STATS FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY

You are literally arguing that already proven trends are LESS RELIABLE than YOUTUBE VIDEOS because they didn't get the data from that specific country (AS IF TRENDS DON'T CARRY OVER GLOBALLY IN VARIOUS OTHER TOPICS)

Most virgins in the west at the age of 30 tend to be men, are you going to tell me since we don't have the Japanese stats for that we can't assume its true for Japan, and it MAY BE THAT WOMEN ARE THE MAJORITY IN JAPAN?

You mean based on the random youtube videos you've seen and gathered based on confirmation bias............. what reliable sources you have :feelskek:
Oh yes, because the women saying that they would date a black guy are somehow biased

Are you saying racial preferences aren't genetic and they are cultural?
I'm just saying that context matters, you can't compare foids from China and Japan because they aren't the same

Its a generalization if you don't understand how statistics work. If you have a trend, you rely on that trend and extrapolate it to other cases until its proven otherwise, so when you provide stats proving otherwise then the trend is invalidated for your case

But you have to see how retarded your argument here is - YOU DON'T HAVE STATS FOR THIS SPECIFIC COUNTRY AND NEITHER DO I, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS AS PROOF OF A TREND AND IGNORE THE OTHER TREND YOU'VE OBSERVED IN STATS FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY

You are literally arguing that already proven trends are LESS RELIABLE than YOUTUBE VIDEOS because they didn't get the data from that specific country (AS IF TRENDS DON'T CARRY OVER GLOBALLY IN VARIOUS OTHER TOPICS)

I honestly can't understand what the hell you're talking about here, as far as I can tell it's just a rage infueled rant

All I know is that most of the statistics that you bring up are a broad generalization, which include various asian races such as chinese, SEA, korean, etc, and then throwing Japanese in there without looking into whether they hate blacks or not.

Most virgins in the west at the age of 30 tend to be men, are you going to tell me since we don't have the Japanese stats for that we can't assume its true for Japan, and it MAY BE THAT WOMEN ARE THE MAJORITY IN JAPAN?
We know that Japan has higher cases of virginity because we know exactly what those statistics say for that country

But what you're basically doing is taking all asian countries and jumbling them up together, which muddies up the statistics

You guys need to take the blackpill already and realize that all women are whores. It doesn't matter the ethnicity, nationality, and culture etc....
Fuck.

How do you not get that a video is not proof of anything?

Guess what, every video I've see of a white woman asked if she finds Indian men attractive she says yes, yet when asked if she's ever dated one, her answer is NO (always)

Is that proof of anything, no, its just a few videos, but in the videos you've posted is the second question even asked?

At the end of the day anybody can just lie rather than make themselves look bad

Do you not get the simple fact that if you put someone "on the spot" ON CAMERA and asked them if they have racial preferences most people will lie in order to "not look racist"

Its like you are purposefully turning your brain off for this specific issue because you are coping

Serious question what answer do you expect these Japanese women to give - "Nah I'm disgusted by those dark as fuck niggers"

Are you seriously expecting honesty ON CAMERA, in this era where social media can make you lose your job and social standing?
This to be honest (To an extent)