[Serious] Explain to me how chads are better than the average guy and us other than through looks.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Legend
59d 3h 3m
I just can't see how they're better than us besides looks wise.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
★★★★★
16d 20h 8m
They have superior genetics, they get treated better, et cetera.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
94d 12h 25m
apparently they are more intelligent

dogcel256

dogcel256

Officer
24d 23h 7m
Chads usually have dark triad personalities that allow them to become leaders and moneymaxx with way less effort than incels/normies.

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
★★★★★
32d 3h 38m
Chad is seen as useful while incel isnt. If you put a heavy object in a room and had a woman choose incel who can pick it up easily vs chad who will struggle she will pick chad because she sees him as stronger, even though the incel is more capable

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
81d 16h 54m
THEY RESPECT WOMEN
1579181833162.png

Smitty

Smitty

ADDcel, Victim of single motherhood #2012940140
★★★★
2d 15h 45m
Faith is on their side, god is a chad after all.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Officer
★★
17d 23h 16m
Chads are nothing more than parasite and should be treated as such

pp183

pp183

★★★★★
107d 11h 53m
they are more NT

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 1h 25m
Anything else doesn't matter

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
★★★
77d 2h 17m
They are good at tablemaxxing

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Officer
★★
17d 23h 16m
Because chads just exist and will always exist. The problem is that women refuse to accept anything other than a chad which means we should replace them
Women too will always exist, I don't see your point. Also just because chads exist doesn't mean they have to be the massive urden on society thay are right now, if we took all of their privileges they would be forced to work like everyone else

hearmeout

hearmeout

Recruit
★★★★★
5d 21h 59m
One word: personality

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
4d 4h 0m
apparently they are more intelligent
I mog every chad i ever met to by atleast 20 points of IQ, they appear more intelligent because of halo, not because they really are, every great scientist, philosopher etc was by no means a chad, according to normies an Instagram model chad is smarter than Tesla due to genetics? they are coping idiots trying to justify their bias against the uglies

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
94d 12h 25m
I mog every chad i ever met to by atleast 20 points of IQ, they appear more intelligent because of halo, not because they really are, every great scientist, philosopher etc was by no means a chad, according to normies an Instagram model chad is smarter than Tesla due to genetics? they are coping idiots trying to justify their bias against the uglies
unfortunately people on this forum think the same way

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
4d 4h 0m
unfortunately people on this forum think the same way
Yes! I noticed that incels here think we are inferior for reasons other looks as well which is utter bullshit, i'll admit there are many lowiq copers here, but normies are no better I have seen normies having absolute retard level of iq and still being accepted by society and foids

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★
16d 1h 37m
They are more confident because of all the positive validation, healthy because they work out and their genes keeps them athletic and lean and they earn more money on an average. That's it. I can't think of anything else.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
32d 20h 58m
Height, size, arrogance, hailo effect, perception of perfection at every act.

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★
3d 15h 43m
Um, sweaty, Chad literally cured all cancer and ended world hunger.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
they're better because looks are everything, there's no such thing as "other than looks" jfl cope

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
★★★★★
16d 10h 49m
I just can't see how they're better than us besides looks wise.
They are not better, this is the fundamental issue, the extreme unearned privilege of the few, at the cost and labour of the many, that is not only accepted by the many but is pushed every day by the media, and simps, cucks, white knights in everyday life.

jet112

jet112

Bodycel & Mentalcel
★★
2d 17h 45m
let me give you a real answer (and not the moronic shit above)

some men were evolved to be warrior type and some developed to be domesticated
im not sure whats the argument far as evolutionary psychology goes, but its not about alpha/beta shit. humans don't live in packs
basically evolution doesn't care if you can build a motor or drive a train. it only exists to make sure that the NEXT offspring comes out healthy as possible.
since humans are not animals or bugs, they can be incredibly diverse. and that diversity hurts us because we evolved to a point where we are too versatile.

now you can also put dark triad personality in the mix. it is proven that psychopaths and bullies receive more attention than woman.
some people confuse this with brutish behavior or flamboyancy but not all psychopaths are extroverts.- therefore we can assert that psychopathy is essential to attract a woman. so basically psychopathy and good physical structure is what "nature" has determined to be beneficial for the offspring (which is obviously not).

Last edited: