Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Exposing The Infiltrator @Reclusemaxxer

@PLA1092 @Caesercel @Komesarj @Sheogorath @Mecoja @Incelius Savage @Copexodius Maximus @Izayacel @Indracel @wereq @Sans @Deadgeneration @turbocuckcel_7000

He is probably not an IT member but I think he ascended so he pretends to be an IT member.

He is probably not an IT member but I think he ascended so he pretends to be an IT member.
Over for Schizos LARPing as IT members

i liked him im very disapointed

I don't care about infiltrators.

Don't you all know I'm an infiltrator from WizChan?

The man’s ban appeal was too pathetic for me to believe this :feelsjuice:

He most likely trolls, like he trolled here. He can be an IT member.

@Reclusemaxxer

Imagine having no life and trolling an incel forum with 11.000 posts lol

Ah yea that Guy with 11 k Posts and larping

He either Is mentalcel or Is seriously bored

it was obvious early on that he was an InfilTrator. had his postmaxxing ass on mute pretty damn quick after hundreds of low effort and false flag posts

mods - can we finally ban him for good?

He was here for a bajillion hours and wasted his time, he sure showed us.

Why did he spent so much time here then?

He's not an infiltrator imo, he's just stupid

It's funny how all those infiltrators adresses are based in UK ,39 Rhodes St, Castleford WF10 1LE.

He’s just salty.

Finally the original @Recluse got his rightful name back. Lifefuel @Animecel2D

I never liked that NTpill denying heigtcoping retard.

that retard pointofnoreturn left. ow ban the stench (sexless incel name trying too hard to larp as one of us) and incelious savage the other faggot who licks fakecel balls, and this forum will be half decent again. (and the fakecel retard nolooksnolife) get the retard fakecel infiltrators out.

Last edited:
???? Is this real

Is that actually his account, though, or someone LARPing? :feelssus:

Either way, he spent more time here in proportion with his join date than most on this forum; this level of "infiltrating" is quite an example of how pathetically obsessed they are with us to the point of literally rotting on the level of truecels, and perhaps a sign of some mental afflictions needing to be checked out urgently. :feelshaha:

Is that actually his account, though, or someone LARPing? :feelssus:
That’s the question. It’s easy to just change your name to „recluse“ on discord and pretend to be someone else. What if tomorrow someone uses our names and we get banned too? @Komesarj
Either way, he spent more time here in proportion with his join date than most on this forum; this level of "infiltrating" is quite an example of how pathetically obsessed they are with us to the point of literally rotting on the level of truecels, and perhaps a sign of some mental afflictions needing to be checked out urgently. :feelshaha:
The average IT cuck doesen’t slay at all, otherwise they wouldn’t be as bored as they are.

this doesn't sound sincere at all lmfao. if this is the "proof" you guys have........... Just looks like mental retardation to me

he is attention whore more than anything

I think he is bi polar

it makes no difference

@PLA1092 @Caesercel @Komesarj @Sheogorath @Mecoja @Incelius Savage @Copexodius Maximus @Izayacel @Indracel @wereq @Sans @Deadgeneration @turbocuckcel_7000
Jfl rent free. IT literally exists because they are obsessed. We exist regardless of whether they exist or not.

As for recluse, even if he is larping as IT he should be banned. If that’s actually his discord account.

He was here for a bajillion hours and wasted his time, he sure showed us.
Over