Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Extramarital sex criminalized in Indonesia

Extremely based

I can't understand how mentally cucked you would have had to be to DEcriminalise it in the first place.

A nation has done something good for once. Oh my lawd Reddit sistahs prepare the soy bottles:foidSoy::soy:

Do they prosecute just the married person or the non married person as well? The latter is fukt, because how are you supposed to know a woman is married? I think that’s how it is in one of the SEAmaxxing countries, so men have to be very careful.

Good. Now replace jail time with death penalty.

Slowly clawing back to the old adage of civilization when societies actually worked

based. SEA mogs east asian soycucks.

Good. Now replace jail time with death penalty.
This. In islam, fornication is dealt with via whipping. Adultery is being stoned to death.

But it's better than nothing in guess

Slowly clawing back to the old adage of civilization when societies actually worked
Indonesia is waking up and seeing what's happened to the Western World. It's shocking a somewhat modern first world country has finally gotten their shit together and is becoming traditional again. This is absolutely based.

cohabitation is penalized, tho. they want men to get divorce raped and paternity frauded.
yeah ((((we)))) need to make $$$$ how do you expect my race to profit?????

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/1c7nn51/under_the_new_law_extramarital_sex_carries_a_jail/

"Indonesia's parliament passed a long-awaited and controversial revision of its penal code on Tuesday that criminalizes extramarital sex for citizens and visiting foreigners alike."

Sounds like a move in the right direction.

Extremely based.

Unsurprisingly, promiscuous whores will seethe at this.

Reminder this used to be the standard in europe for thousands of years.

The era of Feminism is slowly coming to an end, these are nothing more than symptoms of its decay.

Have hope guys

fuck off this right wing nonsense god damn it fucking Chad will get away with it anyway while incel tier guys will be punished for trying to pick up prostitute

I'll reserve that judgment until they stone adulterers and sexhavers (outside of marriage), as per Sharia law that they're supposed to be operating under.

It’s nice to see a country that is advancing economically and not trying to become as western as possible

I hope premarital sex is criminalized too.

fuck off this right wing nonsense god damn it fucking Chad will get away with it anyway while incel tier guys will be punished for trying to pick up prostitute

Moses would agree with this law.

Are you against it ?

Yes I’m extremely against it I’m a far left communist progressive anti capitalist anti crhistian

Imagine being a Jew and not even following Moses