Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Extreme cringe warning] Peak friendzone

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Cant believe that women can be this deluded, found this girl on twoX whos bragging about having a guy "FRIEND" who:

1. Visits her mom during chemo
My mom started chemo last week and he went and surprised her one day and read her a book. My mom was laughing so hard she cried. She couldn’t even tell me most of what he did or said because she kept laughing but she did tell me he said “You need to ditch this chemo stuff and just walk that shit off like a gentleman.” My mom has a super dark sense of humor and she loved it and wants him to come with her again.

2. Gives her free rides
My car broke down a month ago. He helped me shop for a new car and drove to and from work every time he could which was most days even though he’d be tired from work or school.

3. Feeds her and does her nails JFL
He’s done little things like take me out to eat or to get our nails done together to take my mind off of everything.

4. Gives her free designer apparel
And then today, which is what made me realize how ridiculously good he’s been to me, he gave me a pair of ray-ban sunglasses.

And the best part? Its just a friendship guys!

And or relationship is just a friendship. It’s not one of those situations where a guy will “play the waiting game” or anything.

Im sure some of you (fakecels btw) have friends and give them expensive designer clothing and give them free rides around all the time. Fuel is free after all JFL

And now the cringe part: she texts him asking if he would have sex with her but lets him know she wouldnt fuck him, its just so she can show her internet friends that he wouldnt

This physically hurts to read, I mean how do you even respond to something like this

WpfEf8F.jpg

0wcAo4a.jpg

But theyre just friends guys, he wouldnt fuck her, I mean would you? Its just so her internet friends know, you wouldnt right? Youre just friends!

https%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fawkward%2Fsupernatural-awkward.gif

This is too much cringe for one day

Dont be like this

holy shit GIGAcuck
one day he will wake up and look back to all those lost years ... he's an incel in the making tbh

orbiters like him deserve to be hanged.

It's over for black cels. Maybe he can get lucky with her mom though.

Subhuman male, he's the pathetic one.

He's not her friend, he's her fucking pet lol.

way to much high inhib in his response,

i would answer hey bitch, youd like to continue using me as your personal pet?
wont happen , cya and have fun finding a new bitch

just fucking lol at this cuck, wtf parenting and wtf hes not informing himself
at least i did that and couldnt care a dime about a cunt

Is Cassidy his actual gf? Or his crush?

Anyway this is the most cucked shit ive ever seen in my life. I want to poke his eyes out with a dull.stanley knife and the whore needs to be dissolved in acid for being so fucking cringy casual all the time. Stupid fucking whorish cunt.

She outsmartered him, not bad for a femoid. Cuck broke himself and went all his shit about "personality friends", lmao.

I actually had to scroll away twice before being able to finish the text part because i cringed too much holy mother of god biggest cringe ive seen all year

Remember when a man who did all that used to be called husband material?

Fuck this world to death. I hate it so damn much.

That kid has got to be the worst case or orbiting I've heard of in a long time.

How the fuck does he. Not just rope

I would've called her a creep for even asking that question. Isn't that what femoids do all the time?
It's time we use their own bullshit against them.
Also, it's cringe as fuck how hyperanalytical he is over a simple goddamned question. Did he really have to write a fucking essay to woo her with his le supreme intellect? Lmao, just answer yes or no.

Last edited:
They are the real problem.
Not the sluts, them.

Not the sluts, them.

the foids are just making the greatest use of their resources. like a gamer exploiting a shitty bug in a video game. the cucks are the REAL issue.

Well, basically he does everything except wiping the shit from her ass. That's one fucking solid cuck.

I think that made me cringe into a new dimension. Link the thread, I wanna see it

Not the sluts, them.
Yup, bitches are like this because of the cucks. Btw, this whole feminism bs is established and run by cucks.

Fuck me, I feel sorry for him.
Poor lad. Hopefully he'll be able to get out of that mess.
Holy shit, he is a blackcel too?
Just proves that "passive" blacks are just shooting themselves in the foot.

Cucks like these are the lowest scum of society, they are the reason of the increase of degneracy on society

Maybe the worst part is that the girl is so sure about how much sex she owes him that need to post this online so our cucked society tells her that she actually doesnt have to give him sex, so she can feel conforted. Imagine being her, knowing deep inside of you that if you dont give any kind of sex to this guy, you are basically a slave owner. Imagine if foids like these were ostraziced when publically exposing their heartlessness

not bad for a femoid.
Femoids are masters of social manipulation.
the foids are just making the greatest use of their resources. like a gamer exploiting a shitty bug in a video game. the cucks are the REAL issue.
This. Femoids don't live in tutorial island. They are more like speedrunners exploiting bugs and glitches that are available only to them.

Is Cassidy his actual gf? Or his crush?

Anyway this is the most cucked shit ive ever seen in my life. I want to poke his eyes out with a dull.stanley knife and the whore needs to be dissolved in acid for being so fucking cringy casual all the time. Stupid fucking whorish cunt.

Obviously a crush and not a real GF. He probably beta-orbits both these girls and tells them he's only attracted to the other one.

I mean, no girl is going to let her BF go out and do the things he does for this girl.

Definitely a contender in the Tournament of Cucks.

Femoids are masters of social manipulation.

This. Femoids don't live in tutorial island. They are more like speedrunners exploiting bugs and glitches that are available only to them.

High IQ analogy. cucks are the moronic developers who keep throwing in these foid exclusive bugs and need to be wiped out of the equation.
Definitely a contender in the Tournament of Cucks.

he would be jiren in that tournament kek

Obviously a crush and not a real GF. He probably beta-orbits both these girls and tells them he's only attracted to the other one.

I mean, no girl is going to let her BF go out and do the things he does for this girl.
he wont fuck either of them, so yea watever
he should just let her fade away already, no need to be a bitch for nothing

Holy mother of Jesus that hurted to read

Times like these that I'm glad I never had a female ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''friend'''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

I can't conceive how can someone who's an incel or even a normie who gets much less action than he'd like be friends with foids.

Even if my female "friend" was very ugly, I'd still enjoy a handjob or something.

I seriously believe all men who have friendships with women are either Chads (they already have all the sex they want and probably fuck the "friend" sometimes too, so it's cool) or extremely low-T cucks.

I can't wait to see him snap.

Well, basically he does everything except wiping the shit from her ass. That's one fucking solid cuck.
He would love to do that too.

Meanwhile, while this beta orbiter does all the things for her, he most likely will rot alone at nights while his "friend" enjoys chads cock. She is feeling guilty now and asks the internet for validation.

He'll hold her hair while she deepthroats chad

This is the early draft for the final 'what you need to do to qualify as my orbiter' guidelines.

Delusional

I hope he finds the blackpill, there are too many men who become wanna-be-NT normie soyboys and blame themselves for "failing"

WTF how cucked can you get