Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EXTREME NSFL - THIS IS WHAT THIS DEGENERATE SOCIETY THINKS IS OKAY

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Reading this depressed the fuck out of me.

Still though, even without the ability to so much as conceptualize what an orgasm feels like, I know for fact it can't be better than having a compact midface and nothing can convince me otherwise.
Sorry for making you feel depressed and fair enough.

Kointo said:
Why can't you conceptualize what an orgasm feels like?

I've never had one. It's like a completely blind person trying to conceptualize the color blue. He knows blue is a thing and he knows certain things that are blue from being told by non-blind people, but he can't really visualize the color blue due to a lack of reference point.

The closest I think I have gotten to being able to conceptualize what an orgasm feels like is "butterflies in the stomach but in the penis instead" but I've been told this isn't quite accurate.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I've never had one.  It's like a completely blind person trying to conceptualize the color blue.  He knows blue is a thing and he knows certain things that are blue from being told  by non-blind people, but he can't really visualize the color blue due to a lack of reference point.

The closest I think I have gotten to being able to conceptualize what an orgasm feels like is "butterflies in the stomach but in the penis instead" but I've been told this isn't quite accurate.

Yeah....but why haven't you been able to orgasm? Is it a medical problem, or are you castrated?

Kointo said:
Yeah....but why haven't you been able to orgasm? Is it a medical problem, or are you castrated?

99 percent sure it's because of my botched circumcision, my glans was amputated.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
99 percent sure it's because of my botched circumcision, my glans was amputated.

Oh shit. That's terrible. I'm circumcised as well since my mother's side of the family is Catholic.

I don't think you're missing out on a lot. It only lasts for a couple seconds anyway, but it still feels splendid.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

so like, do you never fap or what. How come u care about being incel if u can't even have sex... TBH I would definetly rope if I were you but thats prob cause I know how an orgasm feels like so if I lose it I would be like death level depressed.

>there are people who will insist that is a woman now because they mutilated his dick
lmao

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
so like, do you never fap or what. How come u care about being incel if u can't even have sex... TBH I would definetly rope if I were you but thats prob cause I know how an orgasm feels like so if I lose it I would be like death level depressed.

I don't fap anymore. I used to fap and ejaculate but with no orgasm.

I care about being incel because I care about validation, which is far more important than sex. If it were all about sex then nobody who could afford to see a prostitute would be here. You can't pay for validation though.

Sexless relationship with woman who actually is attracted to you and loves you > betabuxer or hooker user

justforlulzandkeks said:
>there are people who will insist that is a woman now because they mutilated his dick
lmao
If you disagree in any way whatsoever you're a transphobic shitlord.

SaintMarcLepine said:
If you disagree in any way whatsoever you're a transphobic shitlord.
This is what pisses me off the most. They can think getting on HRT makes you a woman for all I care, but when they unironically call you """"transphobic"""" for disagreeing...
It's still hilarious how women let themselves get cucked by men because they fell for the trans meme, it's so funny watch. The only sane ones on the matter are TERFs

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I don't fap anymore.  I used to fap and ejaculate but with no orgasm.

I care about being incel because I care about validation, which is far more important than sex.  If it were all about sex then nobody who could afford to see a prostitute would be here.  You can't pay for validation though.

Sexless relationship with woman who actually is attracted to you and loves you > betabuxer or hooker user

lolololool what? xD Yea validation is important but its part of the whole package. If you can't orgasm you can't connect with you partner thats just an empty thing. Not real life. In fact you prob wont even feel validation lol.

Redditors support this.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I don't fap anymore.  I used to fap and ejaculate but with no orgasm.

I care about being incel because I care about validation, which is far more important than sex.  If it were all about sex then nobody who could afford to see a prostitute would be here.  You can't pay for validation though.

Also most ppl cannot use prostitutes cause illegal and STDs, if they were widely accepted and brothels were a thing nobody would be here.