Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [EXTREME SOY] Cuckold on r/cuckoldpsychology wants his school bully to be his bull and get his wife pregnant and then raise the child

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I want my ex-bully to knock my girlfriend up

Holy fuck. This subreddit is unbelievable.

For example, in this case, this guy was seriously bullied by a thugmaxxxed bbc at school for years, and he now wants his bully to come and be is bull and fuck his gf while he sleeps in the car, get his gf pregnant, and then raise the child.

This sub is beyond belief. Full of white, male feminist, toilet-respecting, Democrat-voting, Star Wars-watching, Trump-hating, pro-choice giga-soyboys. Some of them describe getting beaten up by their bull in their own house and enjoying it. Some of them describe getting raped by their bull. Some of them describe their bull moving in and fucking their wife all day while they live in the spare room and do all the housework and earn all the money and give it to the bull.

What is God’s name is going on.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I don't even know anymore. Why the fuck would any god make such a fucking disgrace of a living being.

“Do you think God stays in Heaven because he to leaves in fear of what he’s created?”

God has cursed the west.

Sounds like a larp. Noone can be that cucked.

Skimmed but sounds like LARP. Needs to be put down if it’s real.

Kill everyone on that subreddit. Shoot them. Burn them. Just fucking kill them.

Bullies never lose

these are the men who call us incels

Same guy posts on IncelTears
full

Ofc hes black ngl xd mog me cuz tyronemaxxed bee bee cee

this post I can relate to cuz niggers (Hispanics a lot actually but minorities in general) constantly bullied me and school dindu nuffin. Never called myself a bitch in front of them though and would always resist though so this post is probs LARP because it could literally never get to this extreme (muh permanent Brayne damage and scar on muh lip)

God damn, if I ever became like this plz just put a bullet in my head. Not even a human anymore at this point.

This is the result of Jew brainwashing on western culture

Mentally damaged

This dude is a weak poofter.

Tenda

it's a larp lmao look at the post history this guy makes bbc cuckold fantasies up and is probably tenda spencer

Holy shit! And I thought my life was horrible, this dude is letting the person who beat the shit out of him, fuck his girl and leave while raising his kid. A person that's this much of a cuck should be executed on site, no mercy.

Last edited:
"I am what you guys call a Chad" :soy:

"I am virgin but not an incel" :soy:

"These misogynist inkels do not deserve to reproduce !" :soy:

For example, in this case, this guy was seriously bullied by a thugmaxxxed bbc at school for years, and he now wants his bully to come and be is bull and fuck his gf while he sleeps in the car, get his gf pregnant, and then raise the child.

This sub is beyond belief. Full of white, male feminist, toilet-respecting, Democrat-voting, Star Wars-watching, Trump-hating, pro-choice giga-soyboys. Some of them describe getting beaten up by their bull in their own house and enjoying it. Some of them describe getting raped by their bull. Some of them describe their bull moving in and fucking their wife all day while they live in the spare room and do all the housework and earn all the money and give it to the bull.

Looks like larp tbh

I PRAY THIS IS LARP. I HOPE TO THE LORD THIS IS LARP. PLEASE LET IT BE LARP.

Not really.
This is all reddit larp shit where they are trying to act more degenerate and thought provoking than the previous poster and so on. A soyfiesta.
Let them wallow in their decadence.

Low IQ if you think this is real.

Pretty blackpilled for a cuck tbh. The child will be genetically superior. Not that I support it.

I'm not wrong.

Just read the article in depth. I'm honestly not surprised this guy turned into a cuck. All these cucks are weak to begin with, and physical trauma makes it even worse. We are honestly fortunate to not be as fucked up as them.

Last edited:

Probably larping lol

I'm not wrong
Yeah, you are it's worship. Mixed kids often don't inherit white features because they're recessive. Light skin black people only look good when they have white phenotype/coloring.

Also, the dude could be an ugly ogre who bullied him. He's a white guy who was attractive enough to get a girl he's just a fucked in the head degenerate.

Yeah, you are it's worship.
Not even. I guarantee I'm more blackpilled than you. Anyone who's not majorly autistic will see that I was being semi-sarcastic.

The problem is that we have become completely socially free-ranged and economically tightened in the West. Its ok to be into BDSM BBC cuckholdry are long as you pay your taxes to big daddy government and go to your wage slave job. We need to exact opposite to happen, more social order and culture to increase thus increasing social capital, and free people from wage slave jobs that drive degeneracy.

Not even. I guarantee I'm more blackpilled than you. Anyone who's not majorly autistic will see that I was being semi-sarcastic.
I'm not autistic, but I think I harbor hatred for some of this forum. Seeing people legitimately argue that a blackpill initiation method should be killing dogs and stuff of the like now just makes me think a lot of the retarded garbage I see here is legitimate. Or that some people are taking it as legitimate.

Also, "semi-sarcastic" means you were still trying to make a point.

I don't care about this autistic competition to say and believe the most edgy and retarded shit to become more blackpilled and feel better about yourself. It's all a cope.

I'm not autistic, but I think I harbor hatred for some of this forum. Seeing people legitimately argue that a blackpill initiation method should be killing dogs and stuff of the like now just makes me think a lot of the retarded garbage I see here is legitimate. Or that some people are taking it as legitimate.

Also, "semi-sarcastic" means you were still trying to make a point.

I don't care about this autistic competition to say and believe the most edgy and retarded shit to become more blackpilled and feel better about yourself. It's all a cope.
Im not coping.

Bullying has severely damaged this person’s psyche.

Reddit is beyond cucked

The problem is that we have become completely socially free-ranged and economically tightened in the West. Its ok to be into BDSM BBC cuckholdry are long as you pay your taxes to big daddy government and go to your wage slave job. We need to exact opposite to happen, more social order and culture to increase thus increasing social capital, and free people from wage slave jobs that drive degeneracy.

High IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back