Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Extremly depressed and stuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Its brutally over guys

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

:feelsbadman::feelsclown:

I wish you the best, man, hang in there

fuck its horrible man,bastards made me lose my job and 2,5 months neet and I lost my freiends and brutAl BRUTAAAAAL
That sucks man, hang in there

The hell you were threatened with as a child. It is no longer an option. It is a reality and you are all right in the middle of it. Yes. Hell has now relocated to earth.

Evil is the part of man he attempts to shun. It is the side of himself he seeks to deny. Everything is man is determined to destroy can be found within his own heart

interesting phrase dude

fuck its horrible man,bastards made me lose my job and 2,5 months neet and I lost my freiends and brutAl BRUTAAAAAL
you can find a better one... i was a neet for 6 months till I got my current job.. and the payment is considerably higher then the last one.. It happened random. I got hired in the same day the interview was done

Those are not your "friends" btw

Last edited:
you are 6'2 and I am 6'9

Its also racism man,they hate refugees and arabs/turks/pakistanis/indians here
If its not direct racism like starring evil or moving asidewhen walking or not greeting in stores I just sense their negatve energy.After all I feel Im more of a low tier normie 5-6/10 than an truecel .But Im virgin at 23 so ......

Also gossipings,bad friends,bad coworkers which fucked up my work and made me neet for 2,5 months so far has made it alot harder
Im down to 3 friends and 10 people whom I must invite first(I will also probably lose the 10 people)

Its also racism man,they hate refugees and arabs/turks/pakistanis/indians here
If its not direct racism like starring evil or moving asidewhen walking or not greeting in stores I just sense their negatve energy.After all I feel Im more of a low tier normie 5-6/10 than an truecel .But Im virgin at 23 so ......

Also gossipings,bad friends,bad coworkers which fucked up my work and made me neet for 2,5 months so far has made it alot harder
Im down to 3 friends and 10 people whom I must invite first(I will also probably lose the 10 people)
shit man ... i feel you

yeah it sucks to feel rejected by society as it is, and in your case, dealing with racism and like you don't fit in and they don't accept you, so to speak, must feel a lot worse. people needs a sense of belonging somewhere in order to stay sane i think, so if your family sucks, your friends suck and people is racist to you where you live... :feelscry: brutal

how are other immigrants there doing? are they getting around this somehow? i mean, you realize that you're actually normie tier in looks rather than trucel (if I remember right I saw your pic and I agree tbh), so maybe you could find one girlfriend who accepts you? then i think you'd probably feel a lot better if the rest of society is against you. but that won't be easy ofc