Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: during your teen years, you didn't have friends

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
And was extremly painful seeing others with friends and you and frustrated outcast

Getting branded a retard is another one, parents often shuttle their kids away into glorified prisons where they get fucked up socially for life even if they aren't actually retarded and then boom, future incel.
It's more complicated than obviously, there's more to it than just getting fucked up as a kid, but it's a major component.

Getting branded a retard is another one, parents often shuttle their kids away into glorified prisons where they get fucked up socially for life even if they aren't actually retarded and then boom, future incel.
It's more complicated than obviously, there's more to it than just getting fucked up as a kid, but it's a major component.

İ want to kill

And was extremly painful seeing others with friends and you and frustrated outcast
I never had friends I don't really want them I've had acquaintances and they all stab me in the back or disrespected me continuously or used me for money or their own psychological valuation I really avoid people at this stage of my life I'm in my 30s so everybody's getting married or busy with careers or both and I am just rotting away into Oblivion

I never had friends I don't really want them I've had acquaintances and they all stab me in the back or disrespected me continuously or used me for money or their own psychological valuation I really avoid people at this stage of my life I'm in my 30s so everybody's getting married or busy with careers or both and I am just rotting away into Oblivion
Khhv?

I'm about to hit the age of 30. It's going to be bad for me.

19cottle articleLarge

yes, everyone treated me like a outcast.

Truecel trait: being friendless permanently.

"forced coexistence"

It was Never tantamount to something Real.

I have way better contact with other animals.

It´s all fake and gay dude.

It´s all fake and gay dude.
It is I was pushed into getting a trade or a career a skill a college degree when I was really young and I ended up failing out of multiple majors in different career paths only to work a shit job barely scraping by and on top of that everybody in my family is complaining that I don't have a woman in my life so I don't talk to any of my relatives or any of my former friends because they have all ascended and I totally safe in my own living space ignore them all

I had friends, I was social, even one girl liked me. when I was 16.

When people hit 16+ they start to care way more how other people look and since I was always ugly as fuck, people slowly started to exclude me from social activities.

Last edited:
I only had like 10 friends in all of my education life. I think they just didn't want me to shoot up a school.