Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel inceltear user feels depressed

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/user/EngineeringVirgin/

maybe I'm an asshole but this makes me happy. I trusted this guy and he betrayed me and made fun of me. He makes fun of depressed incels all the time so we can do the same when he's depressed

Why was it removed?

hope he ropes

jfl we can still comment

hope he ropes (in vidya game)

Given what you said, It seems like just another typical ITcuck confession story that realising BP:blackpill: and what inkwells have been saying is true.

Some nigga said " Womp Womp ":feelshaha:

Anyone saved the original post ?

I guess bluepilled lies don’t last forever.

I guess bluepilled lies don’t last forever.
Are you active on .is ? Despite you having 12k posts and being a 2021cel i cant remember your name, no front

"Engineering virgin" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How can you name yourself engineeringvirgin and then vehemently claim you aren't involuntarily celibate unless his username is a joke. Just another incel in denial.

For whatever reason the dude thought that as long as he mocks incels, he won't be considered to be one. Sorry buddy boyo, go tell people that you're a stem student who hasn't gotten laid yet. Yes, people will think of you as an incel. People might even call you an incel. Because that's what you are, despite what you claim. You don't get to decide whether you're an incel. You don't self-identify as one, bither you are one or you aren't. Just like a poor man can always call himself rich, that doesn't change his reality.

Either way he deserves his hardships. For years this incel in denial has been mocking incels despite being one himself. He thinks he is on some moral highground, probably because the faggot is also a SJW. So fuck off cunt

Images 40

Any retard asking reddit for life advice deserves to kill themselves.

Incel tears is the most popular incel space.

They are just closeted incels.

what did he do
he tricked me into thinking he was a nice guy but then suddenly got really mean and lied about me to people and they believed him. he said i was a waste of air and other stuff he wanted me to die i think