Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [EYECEL] geomaxx to asia can save me ?

Foot2rue

Foot2rue

Self-banned
-
hey, just for ask if with a terrible eyes area (in occident i have no chance) i can have a nice asian girl because of different beauty standards ?

they are very feminine like "doe eyes" (very bad pfl/pfh ratio) and have a cuckish round shape.

i try to cope by thinking about they love maybe big round eyes because watch mangas and anime, and generally like more feminine feats than west foids but idk

what do you think ? legit geomaxxing ? or still over here

You're obsessing over eye area way too much, pray eyes are not some end all be all.

What are your other traits?
eyes area are 80% of attractiveness tbh, other things are like mid, not so good or bad (still have high ipd and short midface)

tbh i think with good eyes i would ascend, its why i think about geomaxx on a area or (maybe) prey eyes are not a death sentence

yes, but dark features (black hairs and t15 eyes who looks t50 without lightning)
How tall are you? T50 eyes and white makes no sense

Lol, enthics foid in SEAniggers countries wroshiping whyte boy alot.

Same as gooks countries

How tall are you? T50 eyes and white makes no sense
180cm

they are not t50 but looks t50 because they are very dark brown, i dont have the light eyes halo

for make you an idea, i have they richard deiss pheno (but more ugly of course lmao)

are girls in japan / corea not blonde blue eyes boys only ???
Ofc i told you.

enthics foids worshipping white chads or average white guy. i considered jbw

180cm

they are not t50 but looks t50 because they are very dark brown, i dont have the light eyes halo

for make you an idea, i have they richard deiss pheno (but more ugly of course lmao)
I see, yeah no shit you can get noodles.

so over :(

i will try when i have money. says you if its cope or not but i dont have hope tbh
Send me your face on PMs for honest facial rating
Maybe your eye area isn't as bad

No you need to be 6 feet white and blonde

Send me your face on PMs for honest facial rating
Maybe your eye area isn't as bad
cant lol i dont have smartphone

for illustration, i have similar coloring than de niro and round eyes, idk if you consider this ethnic or not ???

cant lol i dont have smartphone

for illustration, i have similar coloring than de niro and round eyes, idk if you consider this ethnic or not ???
Bro i can't tell you anything if i dont see your face it's not like im a wizard