Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (F) Remember this guy? He's dead...

This man obviously has some mental problems and is not a good representative of any community that wants to be taken seriously.
Being ugly for a long time causes you to be mentally ill. If you weren't a tallfag this would be you right now.

RIP my guy he was truecel

Being ugly for a long time causes you to be mentally ill. If you weren't a tallfag this would be you right now.

So are you trying to say that all ugly people SHOULD be treated like possible criminals or mentally-ill people?

Think about your answer for a second.

Meh, 1 minute into his videos and I can tell he has mental issues.

So are you trying to say that all ugly people SHOULD be treated like possible criminals or mentally-ill people?

It's caused by the poor treatment people give genetic abomination truecels, so I don't get what you are saying.

A true wizard, amen.

Ngl he looks like a normalfag to me.

He was too pure for this world, too woke.
F

Could have went SEA
RIP

Rip, :f:, now that I will be jobless this will probably my future unless I end my life sooner

He is free from this wretched Earth now. RIP.

:f:

So much to unpack :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. Just in case you are here, you soyboy faggot, i will answer you: mental illness and being treated like shit by people like you. It's not hard to understand.

R. I. P.
Keep hating wymmen in heaven, bro.

F, i actually remember his i hate woman video from a few years back, another life claimed by inceldom

RIP truecel.

If only he’d been ethnic, he’d have Stacy riding his cock right now.

he seemed like he was suffering i guess now he is passed that hell.

"His mother found him in his chair "blue" is all I have heard. She is witholding information from Jake's dad's side of the family, and disallowing us to attend his funeral. "

"His mother found him in his chair "blue" is all I have heard. She is witholding information from Jake's dad's side of the family, and disallowing us to attend his funeral. "

Where did you hear this bro? Also I fucking LOOK LIKE HIM, ngl??!! And I'm dying with Chronic pancreatitus, fml. See you within 2-5 years Jacob Baugh. R.I.P.

The Incel Dance of Seduction. R.I.P Jacob Baugh you brilliant Mentalcel :heart: @Damo the incel

Where did you hear this bro? Also I fucking LOOK LIKE HIM, ngl??!! And I'm dying with Chronic pancreatitus, fml. See you within 2-5 years Jacob Baugh. R.I.P.
Reddit

Whats with this faggot? Ugly people get worse treatment no matter what.

Did he live stream it?

Did he live stream it?
He didn't kill himself, looks like he had a condition already. Good for him, he's free without having to rope.

RIP dear brother

Rest in peace... :(