Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face > height > dick size > money etc

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I know one lite skinned like a honkey bus driver from Iraq. I wouldnt call him Chad but he is definately not ugly, he is good looking so maybe 6-7/10. Dude is my age mate mid 30's heading towards 40's in a handful of years thats how I know him. Dude is arount 5,9.3 in height so in no way tall at all. He is kinda broke because just a common bus driver with a large family at home because the muslims from Middle East marry young.

Dude always has young attractive blonde women talking to him to sitting right next to him where he can see them when he is driving the bus and I mean ALWAYS

Dude is not tall, doesnt have a big dick, isnt Chad but is good looking, doesnt have money

What I wanted to say is if you not a giga manlet then height doesnt matter starting from about 5,9´´ . Money doesnt matter, dick doesnt matter. Of course you cant be a broke ass unemployed neet or have a super small dick

dick doesnt matter
it matters, looks give you acces to womens pants but if you have smaller than 6 inch dick she will most likely dump you

I know one lite skinned like a honkey bus driver from Iraq. I wouldnt call him Chad but he is definately not ugly, he is good looking so maybe 6-7/10. Dude is my age mate mid 30's heading towards 40's in a handful of years thats how I know him. Dude is arount 5,9.3 in height so in no way tall at all. He is kinda broke because just a common bus driver with a large family at home because the muslims from Middle East marry young.

Dude always has young attractive blonde women talking to him to sitting right next to him where he can see them when he is driving the bus and I mean ALWAYS

Dude is not tall, doesnt have a big dick, isnt Chad but is good looking, doesnt have money

What I wanted to say is if you not a giga manlet then height doesnt matter starting from about 5,9´´ . Money doesnt matter, dick doesnt matter. Of course you cant be a broke ass unemployed neet or have a super small dick
Swap face with height and I would agree.

Yes water also dick size does matter

How do you know?
we played football together with the other lads from the hood.Dudes hit the showers afterwards, thats how i know dude is dead average

Which country is it?

we played football together with the other lads from the hood.Dudes hit the showers afterwards, thats how i know dude is dead average
Bro wasn't even bricked up tho

Bro wasn't even bricked up tho
well I aint gay so I could never ever confirm his dick size except for the hitting the showers dick test . Outside of that I cant tell you anything else because I aint gay

Height is the first thing women ask on males.

So he could still be more or less of a grower than the average.

Height is the first thing women ask on males.
so why is this manlet under 6ft guy getting tons of female attention? 5,9 is not tall

so why is this manlet under 6ft guy getting tons of female attention? 5,9 is not tall
There's a misconception when I touch in this subject and people think when I talk about average heights I'm saying its tall.

Okay, this can change depending where you live, for example here in Brasil the most demanding foids says the want 180cm+ males (5' 11").

The less demanding foids says they say 170cm(5'7") is the bare minimum to have a chance. (I'm 167cm brutal).

But all of them, in podcasts, social media, tiktok, interviews , even in my face, talks about height firstly, height is always the first charateriscs they talk what they want in a man.

There's a misconception when I touch in this subject and people think when I talk about average heights I'm saying its tall.

Okay, this can change depending where you live, for example here in Brasil the most demanding foids says the want 180cm+ males (5' 11").

The less demanding foids says they say 170cm(5'7") is the bare minimum to have a chance. (I'm 167cm brutal).

But all of them, in podcasts, social media, tiktok, interviews , even in my face, talks about height firstly, height is always the first charateriscs they talk what they want in a man.
okay that why I said in my post any man is okay if he is at least 5.9 minimum

Lanklet cope.

Height>>>Face is LAW. If you say that it refers to 5'9"+, than that in itself puts height first.
The man is 5'9" at best. Is that tall? Thats the king of the manlets but not the low tier of tallness, as of 5'10" that can be considered the lowest heirachy of lanklets

I agree, but I think money is more important than dick.

With money and a short penis, you can betabuxx Chad's leftovers.

Foids can fuck poor men if they're Chads, but if you're ugly and poor, a big dick won't do anything for you.

Money > dick otherwise based

Face = height > dick size > money etc​

fixed it