Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FACE > HEIGHT (real and anecdotal proof inside)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
There's this show called "Take Me Out" in Germany, where women pick men, guess what, ugly men no matter what height they are don't ever get picked, and even manlets with a good face get picked. If you're average in face and a manlet it's over, but if your face is 6 and up, then you still have chances.

I'm too lazy to go on youtube and find all the videos of this show, if you're a manlet that's not below 6-7 in the face and want to cope you can find the show and watch it yourself..

I have 4 "anecdotal examples" in my own circle, where relatives and colleagues who are 5ft' 4 - 5ft' 6. All of them have at least 6/10 face, one thing in common all of them have is they're gymaxxed, mmamaxxed and some thugmaxxed, ALL of them have GFs that are 6-8 (even look better in the face that they are) all of them have big social circles (they don't use dating apps from what I know). Is height important? No doubt, but face is EVERYTHING. One guy in my college that I knew was about 5 '3, there was a rumor he had a massive dick and his face was 6-7, he had many LTRs with GFs, 2 of them were even fighting over him, both 6-7s. If I haven't seen it for myself I would think that height is as important as face just from reading this forum, but my personal real world experience is different and to ignore that many "anecdotal examples" would be stupid.

ALL OF THEM HAVE BIG SOCIAL CIRCLES, IF YOU'RE A MANLET DON'T TRY DATING APPS.

All of the personal examples were in the pre-tinder era, however the show still proves the point.

The shorter you are the more you need to bring to the table:

5' 4 - 5' 7 better be gymmaxed, mmamaxxed/thugmaxxed and look minimum 6 in the face + big social circle
5' 3 - 5 '4 better have a big dick and look minimum 6-7 in the face + big social circle
5' 3 - 5' 2 better have 9/10 face (if you think a girl of same height as that guy wouldn't date a guy with a 9/10 face rope yourself)
Below 5' 2 unless the girl has some sort of fetish and your face isn't perfect it's probably OVER at that point.

Last edited:
I think most people on here except some lanklet copers agree that face > height as long as you're not a giga manlet.
Well that's hard to do especially now a days. I don't have the chart saved but it says most people met online now rather through friends and families and a lot of girls believe in the 6ft+ only meme so can hard for shorter guys to even get the chance to prove themselves.

Average in germany is probably above 6ft, stfu, im tired of tallfags tellings us face is everything, HEIGHT DOES MATTER AND NOT IN DATING ONLY.

Fucking greycels.

Average height in Germany is 175.4 cm (5 ft 9 in) source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

That's besides the point, I could be 4feet or 8feet, my height HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ARGUMENT.

Where did I say that HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER? IT MATTERS A LOT.

All I said was that if you're short you have to compensate with other things such as GOOD FACE, and there's NO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR FACE

Average height in Germany is 175.4 cm (5 ft 9 in) source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

That's besides the point, I could be 4feet or 8feet, my height HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ARGUMENT.

Where did I say that HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER? IT MATTERS A LOT.

All I said was that if you're short you have to compensate with other things such as GOOD FACE, and there's NO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR FACE
Just fucking lol, I don't believe that the values there represent the average height of my generation. I am 1,70 m tall and I am heightmogged when I leave the house all the time. And not by a small margin. Most females even heightmog me. Honestly, I don't know what they fed Zoomers in order to make them so big. And I am not even from the North, where giga-heightmogging is the norm rather than the exception.

There's this show called "Take Me Out" in Germany, where women pick men, guess what, ugly men no matter what height they are don't ever get picked, and even manlets with a good face get picked. If you're average in face and a manlet it's over, but if your face is 6 and up, then you still have chances.

I'm too lazy to go on youtube and find all the videos of this show, if you're a manlet that's not below 6-7 in the face and want to cope you can find the show and watch it yourself..

I have 4 "anecdotal examples" in my own circle, where relatives and colleagues who are 5ft' 4 - 5ft' 6. All of them have at least 6/10 face, one thing in common all of them have is they're gymaxxed, mmamaxxed and some thugmaxxed, ALL of them have GFs that are 6-8 (even look better in the face that they are) all of them have big social circles (they don't use dating apps from what I know). Is height important? No doubt, but face is EVERYTHING. One guy in my college that I knew was about 5 '3, there was a rumor he had a massive dick and his face was 6-7, he had many LTRs with GFs, 2 of them were even fighting over him, both 6-7s. If I haven't seen it for myself I would think that height is as important as face just from reading this forum, but my personal real world experience is different and to ignore that many "anecdotal examples" would be stupid.

All of the personal examples were in the pre-tinder era, however the show still proves the point.

The shorter you are the more you need to bring to the table:

5' 4 - 5' 7 better be gymmaxed, mmamaxxed/thugmaxxed and look minimum 6 in the face + big social circle
5' 3 - 5 '4 better have a big dick and look minimum 6-7 in the face + big social circle
5' 3 - 5' 2 better have 9/10 face (if you think a girl of same height as that guy wouldn't date a guy with a 9/10 face rope yourself)
Below 5' 2 unless the girl has some sort of fetish and your face isn't perfect it's probably OVER at that point.
It depends on the person whether face/height matter more, your worst trait is the trait that limits you the most.

I don't thinks so, people just point out when short guys have few girlfriends and ignore when tall guys have tens of girlfriends because first is the abnormality, second is norm.

Didn't read, go fuck yourself.
When the coping is too strong that even the evidence is ignored, how are you different from reeeing SJWs? Clown...

my height HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ARGUMENT.

You have no argument, just anecdotes. I could say I saw Bigfoot yesterday in my porch.

He is asking you your height because it might be a factor of bias in how you gather your “anecdotal evidence”

You need to learn the difference between anecdotal evidence and simple proof. Also, anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit.
Retarded thread
You have no argument, just anecdotes. I could say I saw Bigfoot yesterday in my porch.

There are literally 100s of videos of the above show (take me out), where SHORT GUYS WITH GOOD FACE, get chosen over TALL GUYS WITH SHIT FACE

Why does that matter? I'm of average height for my country, that doesn't invalidate my point.
Let me guess, about 6'5?
Average in germany is probably above 6ft, stfu, im tired of tallfags tellings us face is everything, HEIGHT DOES MATTER AND NOT IN DATING ONLY.

Fucking greycels.
I hate tallfags with a passion :feelsYall:

There is stats taken from 1000s of people showing how height matter, you show, your friends don't matter and no one cares about your gay little anecdotes.
:feelskek:

Lmao height matters so much when was the last time you saw a short president or CEO or athlete, it all boils down to the hand you were dealt in the beginning and for us manlets it never began

Lmao height matters so much when was the last time you saw a short president or CEO or athlete, it all boils down to the hand you were dealt in the beginning and for us manlets it never began
Yes, height matters a lot, if you're short you'll have to compensate, same thing as an asian having to earn 200k/y to compete with an average income white guy.

yes it matter all kind of things matter. you lost me on the short athlete

yes it matter all kind of things matter. you lost me on the short athlete
Majority of athletes are huge average for for all major sports are up there at like 6ft

If you're below 5'6", it never even began

What's the point of these threads?

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that face is more important than height. However, being tall is also important.

If a 5'10" guy and a 5'6" guy have the exact same face, the 5'10" guy has a better chance of getting laid.

I look at it this way.

Which is more likely tall height or good face? height is the answer, so logically speaking what would the average man be expected of the most? what gives him any semblance of halo among his peers and females? again height is the answer.

A real Model tier face is so rare that's it's really useless to talk about when talking about realistic advantages among 95% of Men.