Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Face transplant after failed suicide.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
This is just a reminder to anyone considering suicide by shotgun to NEVER put the barrel under your chin. Can you imagine looking like her at 18 and then stupidly doing this shit? She was born an 8/10 female which meant she won the lottery when born and then she rips her winning ticket over and burns it.

Again never put a shotgun barrel under your chin it creates another barrier so the chin will take almost all the blast and she most likely aimed up instead of holding it at an angle to hit the brain. If a person points it in 90 degrees under the chin then she will of course only be taking the front of her head off (chin and face) and leaving the brain intact.

Unavngivet

Her skull from the YouTube video below. It shows how you fail to hit the brain
when aiming 90 degrees up (which should be self-evident)

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...e/news-story/8773e8f36eea44adbe40ab423d48070c

On any other site this would most likely be taken down, but I think this is awareness. I hate torture and if a person wants to take their OWN life then they should have the right to, nobody asked to be born so everyone ought to have the right to die. I watch a lot of gore on various websites and have seen a lot of these failed suicide attempt both in video and pictures and I truly feel bad for the survivors, to ruin your face like that and essentially look like a monster most be horrific. So in essence I made this thread to remind you that if you want to end it with a shotgun, a rifle or any firearm for that matter then NEVER put the barrel under your chin!

Last edited:
jfl failing at tutorial mode

living meme

Attachments

• alone.jpg
    alone.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 86
Didnt this get posted like 2 days ago

1. Jfl 60 member team working to fix one foids face so she can fuck Chad again.

2. Even while aiming up wouldn't it hit the frontal lobes and essentially lobotomize you? She probably aimed in such a way that the bullet's trajectory practically followed her skull line to a T.

Blausen 0114 BrainstemAnatomy

THE BRAIN STEM IS RIGHT FUCKING THERE, YOU GOD DAMNED LOBOTOMITE!!!

How many women have failed the most successful suicide attempt,

UK-FRONT-COVER-1.jpg

She's got the front page of the National Geographic.

if a guy did this and survived he would get told to do it again.

Oh and btw, she still got more SMV than most u faggots.

So do you aim the shotgun at your forehead like that one guy from /r9k/ did?
Or do you put it in your mouth and angle it up towards the brain?

So do you aim the shotgun at your forehead like that one guy from /r9k/ did?
Or do you put it in your mouth and angle it up towards the brain?
Any place at the head with a shotgun loaded with buckshot will kill you, but the best way is to put the barrel in your mouth aiming it at an angle. The ideal part of the brain to aim for is the brainstem because it controls breathing and heartbeat.

Should have just pulled the plug. Fucking Jewdoctors.

UK-FRONT-COVER-1.jpg

Wow this is so fucking gay. They made her pose by a window with flowers and shit with some mellodramatic title like "a story of a face". No. It's a story of how someone was retarded enough to point a shotgun at their head and miss the brainstem.
Wow this is so fucking gay. They made her pose by a window with flowers and shit with some mellodramatic title like "a story of a face". No. It's a story of how someone was retarded enough to point a shotgun at their head and miss the brainstem.
Any place at the head with a shotgun loaded with buckshot will kill you, but the best way is to put the barrel in your mouth aiming it at an angle. The ideal part of the brain to aim for is the brainstem because it controls breathing and heartbeat.
I understand that because your brainstem controls your breathing and heartbeat, it would cause fairly instant death, but if you miss the brainstem but the rest of your brain is splattered all over the walls, what do you have to to feel anything with if you even survived briefly after that occured? The brainstem? Doesn't the brainstem have no higher cognitive functions?

Last edited:
Indeed. If you're going to use a shotgun, put the barrel in your mouth and aim for the brain stem.

There are a shocking amount of people that survive because they aim too high and somehow survive shooting their face off. Because the only way you die is via blood loss.

I understand that because your brainstem controls your breathing and heartbeat, it would cause fairly instant death, but if you miss the brainstem but the rest of your brain is splattered all over the walls, what do you have to to feel anything with if you even survived briefly after that occured? The brainstem? Doesn't the brainstem have no higher cognitive functions?
I'm not an expert, but to my knowledge, the brainstem has no higher function. If your brains were just splattered everywhere, but the brainstem intact, I'd imagine your body would just be a breathing "machine" for a few moments; if that makes any sense. Without the rest of the brain you wouldn't be conscious, it wouldn't be "true" instant-death, but it'd feel like it.

I'm not an expert, but to my knowledge, the brainstem has no higher function. If your brains were just splattered everywhere, but the brainstem intact, I'd imagine your body would just be a breathing "machine" for a few moments; if that makes any sense. Without the rest of the brain you wouldn't be conscious, it wouldn't be "true" instant-death, but it'd feel like it.
Right. That makes sense. I wonder if individual peices of brain matter could remain living for a short while afterwards, like fragments of consciousness scatter across the universe. But I don't think so seeing as a fully conscious experience requires the communication between several parts of the brain who's structure would be lost by this physical change.

Right. That makes sense. I wonder if individual peices of brain matter could remain living for a short while afterwards, like fragments of consciousness scatter across the universe. But I don't think so seeing as a fully conscious experience requires the communication between several parts of the brain who's structure would be lost by this physical change.
I think that's a possibility, the last moments of "consciousness" would be confusing and probably unaware as to what just happened.
I'm reminded of KSGcel, from what I've seen, it looks like parts of his brain were still intact (at least somewhat)
It's possible he may have been conscious for a few moments afterwards.

UK-FRONT-COVER-1.jpg

I bet getting head from her feels like fucking a watermelon. :feelsohh:

Without the rest of the brain you wouldn't be conscious, it wouldn't be "true" instant-death, but it'd feel like it.
I feel like this is very accurate.

She's probably still getting more dates, more sex, and more validation than any of us. Sad but true.

UK-FRONT-COVER-1.jpg

:feelsbadman:tbh

Am I a cuck if I feel bad for her?

daily reminder never try to suicide with guns.just HANG

lmao this fucking bitch even failed at killing herself :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: i'm glad she survived because otherwise her suffering wouldn't be so satifying