Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Facebook is a brutal reminderpill

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
made an account there in 2011, kid me coping i would keep in contact with family and friends from school :feelsclown: years later, i hardly recognize the retards i knew long ago, hell on here i recognize more names of brocels more than i do family :feelshaha:, i moved away so many fucking times i lost contact with them, and when you cant see them physically its like they dont even exist at all tbh, seeing perhaps my only friend in highschool on his facebook happy with a kid and wife was ropefuel, that should be have been me, id give up video games and alcohol for the rest of my life just to ascend like that, inkweldom and being a dickcel really makes me want to eat a bullet, everytime though i get a wagiejob i end up spending all my bucks on virtual copes instead of going to my nearby gunstore for a 9mm dinner to the brain, i keep going broke, so anyways facebook is just a worthless but sad reminder of who you was a kid, what you thought you'd become, and then just a box of memories to remind you that inceldom was the only path left. :feelsrope:

Yeah facebook is for normies, I just had a similar experience except it was with an old discord account except facebook and I finally got the password and username to this old discord

Yeah facebook is for normies, I just had a similar experience except it was with an old discord account except facebook and I finally got the password and username to this old discord
Facebook isnt used by young folks anymore