Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Faggittors saying the belief/evidence behind the BP is based on a misinterpreted understanding

J

Joseph Goebbels

Officer
This is a common libcuck argument I've seen done by them to just say "that isn't what it actually means bro" when theres pages full of evidence to back up the BP (not every single aspect of it) and if the BP isn't actually truthful then how come theres evidence of it going back centuries?

This is a common libcuck argument I've seen done by them to just say "that isn't what it actually means bro" when theres pages full of evidence to back up the BP (not every single aspect of it) and if the BP isn't actually truthful then how come theres evidence of it going back centuries?
just be more positive bro.

I see we don't live in a world or society by fact but rather a society of Americas "fact" on things which is more or less just picking the lesser "evil" and best way to cope with life

That’s just a retarded thing they repeat in place of an actual argument. You need to understand that Cuckitors aren’t people you engage in debate with; they are barely-human insectoids devoid of any mental ability or depth. The only time they should be observed is to be laughed at.

Deboonker: Image Gallery (List View) | Know Your Meme

this kind of gaslighting is a simple consequence of living in gynocentrical Soyciety, Kikes and Foids above it all... often to virtue signal, out of a sense of superiority, or they dont want to lose their simps/orbiters/betabuxx.

I think both sides distort the evidence to fit their narratives somewhat.

For instance, research showing that White men are the most desired by foreign women is distorted to fit the "Just be White" narrative of certain users here, while research showing that some mass murderers had incel motives is distorted to fit the "All incels are terrorists" narrative of Redditors.

In the former case, a preference for White men by foreign women does not mean that ugly, short or autistic ones are included. In the latter case, most incels cannot be categorized as terrorists just because some mass murderers had incel motives.

The evidence can be distorted by both sides, is my point.

I think both sides distort the evidence to fit their narratives somewhat.
True, this is obviously why I don't buy every aspects of the blackpill
For instance, research showing that White men are the most desired by foreign women is distorted to fit the "Just be White" narrative of certain users here, while research showing that some mass murderers had incel motives is distorted to fit the "All incels are terrorists" narrative of Redditors.

In the former case, a preference for White men by foreign women does not mean that ugly, short or autistic ones are included.
Incels know this at least whitecels and I do not deny the struggles of my fellow ethnicels
In the latter case, most incels cannot be categorized as terrorists just because some mass murderers had incel motives.

The evidence can be distorted by both sides, is my point.
It's more or less distorted by the redditors in my opinion, I always see mountains of evidence from researchcels yet not a grain from those faggots on reddit

faggitors aren’t really normies, even if they are, they aren’t the ones you should worry about. Normies on tiktok/instagram are all heightist and lookist because of their underlying narcissistic qualities, they enbrace the blackpill since they think it benefits them.

Yeah someone should correct them about this