Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Faggot fucking abusive father

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Fucking bastard came and started beating me and spitting in my face just because I accidentally broke something cheap. He told me to get out of the house and Im now walking outside in the rain just depressed and alone. Tears in my eyes. It’s the life of a fucking incel like me who was just born into this shit.

I’m fucking 21 and I’m much bigger than his fucking 5’5 skinny fat shit ass but I still respect him . I didn’t get hurt whatsoever despite him trying to punch me in my head and slap me.

Fucking little bastard boomer entitled piece of shit has a loyal wife which is my mum. She respects him and she’s a housewife. She never opposes him and always agrees with him.

Meanwhile I’m left to rot and die alone. I wish I could die I always ask god for death.

Fucking bastard came and started beating me and spitting in my face just because I accidentally broke something cheap. He told me to get out of the house and Im now walking outside in the rain just depressed and alone. Tears in my eyes. It’s the life of a fucking incel like me who was just born into this shit.

I’m fucking 21 and I’m much bigger than his fucking 5’5 skinny fat shit ass but I still respect him . I didn’t get hurt whatsoever despite him trying to punch me in my head and slap me.

Fucking little bastard boomer entitled piece of shit has a loyal wife which is my mum. She respects him and she’s a housewife. She never opposes him and always agrees with him.

Meanwhile I’m left to rot and die alone. I wish I could die I always ask god for death.
You should HAVE beat HIM tbh. People are as good as Their use are. Atleast you fucking disfigure HIM For life.

How are you doing now brocel btw?

just because you share the same DNA doesn't mean he's family. You should had stood up to him. This "you should respect your family!" shit is just normie talk to make you submissive to your family without questioning their authority. I wish you the best brocel, best of luck

You respect a father who beats you? I'm not saying you need to hurt him, but this is not a normal situation to be in if you didn't know.

You should HAVE beat HIM tbh. People are as good as Their use are. Atleast you fucking disfigure HIM For life.
I wish I could but it’s not my house so I’m forced to respect the fucker.
You respect a father who beats you? I'm not saying you need to hurt him, but this is not a normal situation to be in if you didn't know.
I’m forced to respect him if I wanna live in the house and not be homeless.
How are you doing now brocel btw?
I wanna die.
All the negativity from his life transferred to me. The whole family is happy now and enjoying themselves now that I’m suffering.
Every time I try to make money or get a job I just lose more money .

just because you share the same DNA doesn't mean he's family. You should had stood up to him. This "you should respect your family!" shit is just normie talk to make you submissive to your family without questioning their authority. I wish you the best brocel, best of luck

I’m forced to respect him if I wanna live in the house and not be homeless.

"Respect" is not the same thing as "obedience." Don't make life hard for yourself, but you don't have to like him. You don't have to "respect" him. Just don't piss him off.

And at 21 you need to start figuring out where you need to be financially to live on your own.

At least you're lucky because you see normal gender dynamics.
Seeing how your father was disrespected by females in your family is soul crushing.

Mines used to threaten to kill me and my mom and tell me my mom was a bitch. To my face he would also get really close to my face and say the most outrageous stuff like telling me I won’t be anything

All that gymcelling just to be abused by ur dad at 21 :blackpill: :blackpill:

I’m short asf mogs me

"Respect" is not the same thing as "obedience." Don't make life hard for yourself, but you don't have to like him. You don't have to "respect" him. Just don't piss him off.

And at 21 you need to start figuring out where you need to be financially to live on your own.
I get rejected by shit like Tesco/aldi cashier. Cleaner, warehouse all that I get rejected by them all. I also have been scammed by people and have lost money. I’ve given up financially

I get rejected by shit like Tesco/aldi cashier. Cleaner, warehouse all that I get rejected by them all. I also have been scammed by people and have lost money. I’ve given up financially

Are you hostile in interviews? Flippant? I think it might be the tren.

Are you hostile in interviews? Flippant? I think it might be the tren.
I don’t even get the interview anywhere. I’m extremely antisocial also I’ve always been like this. I got fired from my last job for just not making friends with anyone and not fitting in. (It was all foids and simps) and this was before tren.

Last edited:
I don’t even get the interview anywhere. I’m extremely antisocial also I’ve always been like this. I got fired from my last job for just not making friends with anyone and not fitting in. (It was all foids and simps) and this was before tren.

So you rock up to Aldi, you say "Hey can I have an application," you fill it out, you hand it in, and nothing ever happens again?

So you rock up to Aldi, you say "Hey can I have an application," you fill it out, you hand it in, and nothing ever happens again?
I’m in Uk I applied online to everywhere. They reject my application without interview. I’ve applied to hundreds.

I’m in Uk I applied online to everywhere. They reject my application without interview. I’ve applied to hundreds.

Aldi takes applications online?

They only employ braniacs. So maybe not being accepted isn't a bad thing

Should've let the fucker feel your rage and do to him what he couldn't do to you:feelsUgh::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsBox:.
questioning their authority

store assistant

At Aldi, you'll never find yourself bored and twiddling your thumbs on the till as a Store Assistant. In fact, time will fly by.

You'll do everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with enquiries or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with well-presented products. And, of course, you'll provide excellent customer service at all times by attending to customer needs in a prompt and friendly way. It's a really fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it. There's a real family feel here, and we all pitch in as part of a close-knit team.

You sound qualified. There must be something wrong with the application process.

Mine is gambler and terrible mood swings

You sound qualified. There must be something wrong with the application process.
Yeah man there’s just that many people applying in the uk . Everything is saturated

Yeah man there’s just that many people applying in the uk . Everything is saturated

But you have to keep applying if you're qualified. What was the name of that employment agency in the UK? It's got like a green logo.

But you have to keep applying if you're qualified. What was the name of that employment agency in the UK? It's got like a green logo.
Job centre . Thanks man I’ll try . I also just hate working in a foid normie environment.

Sorry you have to go through that, sounds like hell. I had adversity with an violent alcoholic father so you’re not alone.

Job centre . Thanks man I’ll try . I also just hate working in a foid normie environment.

Be upwardly mobile. Always be looking for the next step of growth in your life. You won't have to stick to Job Centre's scraps your whole life if you can simply keep moving.

Fucking curbstomp him brocel

your father assaulted you? nobody has the right to hit anybody. maybe you should call the cops and have him arrested for assault.

apply to Next in the delivery department, it's called delivery but it's just working in the stockroom folding clothes all day and hanging em up

I had that job for a year and it was pretty /comfy/, just had earphones in all day listening to podcasts and got to clock out the moment my shift ended

website gui is good too, no re-entering textboxes/forms etc, just fill it in once and spam apply

apply to Next in the delivery department, it's called delivery but it's just working in the stockroom folding clothes all day and hanging em up

I had that job for a year and it was pretty /comfy/, just had earphones in all day listening to podcasts and got to clock out the moment my shift ended
I’ll try that thanks
website gui is good too, no re-entering textboxes/forms etc, just fill it in once and spam apply
can you explain the gui. Is it like a autofill thing

your father assaulted you? nobody has the right to hit anybody. maybe you should call the cops and have him arrested for assault.
Tried that when he smashed my monitor and kicked me out last year but the police didnt care

Be upwardly mobile. Always be looking for the next step of growth in your life. You won't have to stick to Job Centre's scraps your whole life if you can simply keep moving.
Your right. Thanks

I’ll try that thanks

can you explain the gui. Is it like a autofill thing
yea + some shitty 5min situational judgement test, afterwards you can pre much spam next through every vacancy

@Spooky_Heejin

re read the title 2 times and u will get a different meaning

Holy shit. Is he your step father?

yea + some shitty 5min situational judgement test, afterwards you can pre much spam next through every vacancy
What’s the name of it?