Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Faggot fucking abusive father

give your father a good scare and tell him you know the mafia. tell him they know he hit you and are very upset. that would put a lot of fear in him.

Your Mom should care. Why don't you move out? Is it out of comfort?
I don’t have a job and I keep getting rejected. And the rent prices are insanely high

Fucking bastard came and started beating me and spitting in my face just because I accidentally broke something cheap. He told me to get out of the house and Im now walking outside in the rain just depressed and alone. Tears in my eyes. It’s the life of a fucking incel like me who was just born into this shit.

I’m fucking 21 and I’m much bigger than his fucking 5’5 skinny fat shit ass but I still respect him . I didn’t get hurt whatsoever despite him trying to punch me in my head and slap me.

Fucking little bastard boomer entitled piece of shit has a loyal wife which is my mum. She respects him and she’s a housewife. She never opposes him and always agrees with him.

Meanwhile I’m left to rot and die alone. I wish I could die I always ask god for death.
Why didn't you beat him back

Making fun of short guys even on incels.is... its over