Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel fags now are invading holy religious places like mecca

@MiSKiRaT Track him down! :lasereyes:

That's just how the average Iranianoid male looks, bro. Stop being racist.

09dc-us-saudi-01-tmpc-facebookJumbo.jpg
534.jpg

Fuck the Jew York Times and their paywalled article. Can I get the cliffs notes?
I didnt read any of it either. Sandniggers and shalomers being friends because oil isnt infinite

I didnt read any of it either. Sandniggers and shalomers being friends because oil isnt infinite
Saudi camel fuckers and Israeli kikes have been doing business for decades now. The animosity is a spectacle for the public.

@MiSKiRaT Track him down! :lasereyes:
good thing the retard posted his face I'm reporting this to the ministry fucking worthless cucks have no place in our country

brutal JFL :feelskek:

it's over

Royal family sandniggers don't give a shit about Islam. They drink alcohol and commit fornication openly amongst themselves. They're more afraid of upsetting their Western masters than they are of God's judgment.

Royal family sandniggers don't give a shit about Islam. They drink alcohol and commit fornication openly amongst themselves. They're more afraid of upsetting their Western masters than they are of God's judgment.
yes the ((royal)) sands and the rest of the emirate princes don't care about islam. The other braindead low class working inbred sandniggers would kill a kikelops the moment they see one.