Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Failing highschool

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Im failing highschool, i can't believe it. It's the start of grade 12 and I got below 50% on every single assesments i've took so far, what tf do i even do??? I;ve been so depressed i have no motivation to study or do anything, every teacher has been complaining to my parents about how disengaged I am in class.

You stop thinking of your oneitis and browsing .is , that’s what you do.

if i got my oneitis i wouldnt be depressed anymore, and when im not depressed i will think about my future and I will study hard to get a great job to raise a family with my oneitis. But if i can't get her I dont have motivation to study.

Are you naturally low IQ or are you just not trying? :feelsjuice:

There is a difference; hopefully you weren't retarded and mostly didn't take the courses you don't excel in. :feelshehe:

Are you naturally low IQ or are you just not trying? :feelsjuice:

There is a difference; hopefully you weren't retarded and mostly didn't take the courses you don't excel in. :feelshehe:
i think im low IQ, i was always slow in the head. and i averaged fails.

if i got my oneitis i wouldnt be depressed anymore, and when im not depressed i will think about my future and I will study hard to get a great job to raise a family with my oneitis. But if i can't get her I dont have motivation to study.
Ask her out now or you'll fail high school

i think im low IQ, i was always slow in the head. and i averaged fails.
Aren't your parents rich? :feelsjuice:

There's no way you're failing with your parents donating boatloads of money to your school; use what you have, or simply grindmaxx. :smonk:

Aren't your parents rich? :feelsjuice:

There's no way you're failing with your parents donating boatloads of money to your school; use what you have, or simply grindmaxx. :smonk:
just because my parents donate to the school doesnt mean the teachers gonna give me good marks all the time. and my parents only donate boatloads of money to get me into the school because my grades were just soooooo bad.

just because my parents donate to the school doesnt mean the teachers gonna give me good marks all the time. and my parents only donate boatloads of money to get me into the school because my grades were just soooooo bad.
Yes, but use the wealth to your advantage; get connections and ask for a tutor if low IQ to wealthmaxx further. :feelshehe:

I am failing in a top university because I don't like the course

Im failing highschool, i can't believe it. It's the start of grade 12 and I got below 50% on every single assesments i've took so far, what tf do i even do??? I;ve been so depressed i have no motivation to study or do anything, every teacher has been complaining to my parents about how disengaged I am in class.
Maybe try to lighten your course load by dropping a course or swapping for an easier course. I did that and it helped me a lot.

I am bound to fail they are demanding me do science project,useless eletective,mental torture they banned all of the good games site,service hours just to fucking pass it was over the moment I started

I am bound to fail they are demanding me do science project,useless eletective,mental torture they banned all of the good games site,service hours just to fucking pass it was over the moment I started
are you also in privatae school? We also have service hours

Wow. Sorry.

Just remember, your value doesn't lie in passing tests.

What will help with motivation?

Do you have a friend to talk to

Wow. Sorry.

Just remember, your value doesn't lie in passing tests.

What will help with motivation?

Do you have a friend to talk to
friends dont care about their tests, we all flunked

Stop mogging me 12th grader!

Let's just say I didn't even make it that far.

But I did get an equivalent and go to college at you're age... So there's that.

But I quit that too.

Too many knife fights...

I failed all my tests leading up to a big exam, too. Apparently it's quite normal but very demoralising. I did well for the big exam in the end.

Just take the previous failures for what they are and stop thinking about how you might fail etc. Focus on doing well for the next one. Your friends aren't great influences if everyone is okay with failing. Don't worry too much, there are always other paths if you don't do well in an exam