Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fakecel if your recent call log does not look like this

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I swear on Saint ER and Saint JD's ghosts that I just deleted the scam calls, and my boss from work calling me:

Fakecel if your recent call log does not look like this

@Bianor @Mecoja @AlexanderTheGreat11 @GeckoBus @Spooky_Heejin

Add suicide hotline and it'll be funnier

Most of my call log is spam and scam calls

Based momcel, i miss my mom. I dont have a sim card and my phone works on 18650 batteries mod jfl, because he is not worth the investment for a new battery.

more like airplane mode cos i'm sick of humiliation rituals

Mine are random spam calls and fraud calls ovER

this and every normgroid i know has like 50+ whatsapp groups of all people they met in kindergarten, middle school, high school, college, work, gf, ex and more. you message them something important and you`re left for read for days until you spam messages or call them.

My call log is empty, beat that

This is exactly how my recent calls looks like. Based
Post a screenshot then greynigger - it's okay, you're a greynigger, who gives a fuck about you?

Yep, mine is the same.

Mine's scam calls, my Dad, and me calling stores

It’s just work, my sister and my dad.

It’s just work, my sister and my dad.
I’m the only child, I have no siblings. Although, I would not want a sister, it would stink to watch her grow up and be treated better just because she has a vagina.

I’m the only child, I have no siblings. Although, I would not want a sister, it would stink to watch her grow up and be treated better just because she has a vagina.

She’s 15 years older than me, I didn’t watch her grow up. Probably the only women alive who cares if I live or die.

mine is all mom and coworkors

I was gonna post an edited screenshot entirely consisting of calls from your mom, saying "same" but it's 2.30pm and I'm in bed.

Thought I'd share the joke instead.

Eh

I either get calls from my mom, brothers or Indians trying to scam me out of 500$

Most of my call log is spam and scam calls
the sim card companies now call from numbers that appear to be real users' numbers to trick us into picking them up.

the sim card companies now call from numbers that appear to be real users' numbers to trick us into picking them up.
Glad i have a feature to only allow contacts to call me, numbers outside of white list (contact list) can't call me, i only have notification and their number in history.

The moment I try to ascend with a foid - my mom will call me.