Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “Why does my boyfriend call me cum bag? Is this like some sexual name I don't know about?”

Celius

Celius

-

I’m going to guess that name is a variation on “Cum Dumpster”, and the general sentiment seems to be disrespectful.

I have also heard that treating your Girlfriend like crap is a good way to make sure she stays with you. It’s counter-intuitive to me, but let’s look at the mindset behind it.

#1. If you are a nice to a girl, she senses that the challenge is gone, and may either dump you or demote you to the friend-zone.

#2. If you are a jerk to a girl, she senses a challenge, and either want to “fix” you or follows you around like a puppy hoping that someday you’ll treat her nice.

#3. In the event that you do treat her nicely, see step #1

The “nice guy” mentality is generally seen by women as inauthentic. This idea is “If I act a certain formulaic way, she will give me her body”, so it really isn’t nice at all, but rather an imagined way of getting laid through manipulation.

Notice that abused women very often come crawling or running back to their abusive boyfriends.

From the male side of the argument, given the logic I just outlined, what choice have you left us?

:blackpill::feelsPop:

be a toilet, take dick and get surprised when you get called what you are

Yeah I want to behead wombmans why are you asking?

be a toilet, take dick and get surprised when you get called what you are
Funny GIF

What’s amusing to me is how easily she tolerates it. It doesn’t count as “misogyny” in her book when her Chad boyfriend is saying it. :feelsclown:

Funny GIF

What’s amusing to me is how easily she tolerates it. It doesn’t count as “misogyny” in her book when her Chad boyfriend is saying it. :feelsclown:
they get wet when chad beats them and calls them whores in video game

:blackpill::feelsPop:
They forgot the common denominator, LOOKS. This only happens if you pass her looks threshold. Your personality doesn't matter when you pass their looks threshold

They forgot the common denominator, LOOKS. This only happens if you pass her looks threshold. Your personality doesn't matter when you pass their looks threshold
Bingo. You can be the most despicable cunt in the whole wide world and you’d still be miraculously loved so long as you’re good looking. It’s really just sad and depressing how human beings work.