Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [FAKECEL] Incels.co youngcel “DDR” admits to FINGERING GIRLS and brags about his looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date

Ban him?

• Yes

Votes: 90 93.8%
  • No, and I understand he’s breaking the rules of this forum

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I DONT GET WHAT IM DOING WRONG. I AGREE WITH THE VIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT LIKE TO BRAG ON HERE. I JUST DID THERE, BUT I WONT HERE, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
Chads.co

Idk, I'd say he shouldn't be banned. Let's stop this site from becoming an echo chamber. Idc if he fucked 100 girls tbh.

you are a tugafag?you must be like 4'11 to not be slaying in tugaland with those looks.just remove your glasses and you are a chadlite over there.you live in lisbon or porto or some shit?man how did you end up here kek
im 5 6, and yes i am tuga. yes lisbon. years of bullying and inceldom led me here

I DONT GET WHAT IM DOING WRONG. I AGREE WITH THE VIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT LIKE TO BRAG ON HERE. I JUST DID THERE, BUT I WONT HERE, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

I understand, and I can even appreciate how you meant well by keeping it to Looksmax. It's just, we know now. And that's jelly you can't put back in the jar.

It's not a "punishment," keeping you out of here. It's just you don't need to be here. What would you talk about? You're not wholly incel. You can achieve these things, you shouldn't give up on yourself like that.

You are not incel, you are 17 and fingered some whore for free and you brag about your face. You're not ugly, you are too young and you are not incel. This is not your place, gtfo.

Wait guys, stop the witch hunt let @DDR explain

I/We need context

You are not incel, you are 17 and fingered some whore for free and you brag about your face. You're not ugly, you are too young and you are not incel. This is not your place, gtfo.

This is an incel forum

Major bragging :feelsbadman:

I wish my threads get this amount of replies :cryfeels:

Idk, I'd say he shouldn't be banned. Let's stop this site from becoming an echo chamber. Idc if he fucked 100 girls tbh.
Just allow non incels theory.

Im reporting you @Fearofeight for stealing my thread.

You made a shit thread, spam title and posted it in offtopic. It got no traction, I had to do this, to bring it into attention.

I understand, and I can even appreciate how you meant well by keeping it to Looksmax. It's just, we know now. And that's jelly you can't put back in the jar.

It's not a "punishment," keeping you out of here. It's just you don't need to be here. What would you talk about? You're not wholly incel. You can achieve these things, you shouldn't give up on yourself like that.
i cant achieve these things. i didnt get laid. i height frauded too. and apart from that, i never had no one ever

im 5 6, and yes i am tuga. yes lisbon. years of bullying and inceldom led me here
in all honesty,remove your glasses(get contact lenses or something) and get lifts.you are still a manlet with lifts but with that face you should slay low tier foids.

Fuck this dude, ban him.

Another fakecel brag. See you in ban appeals

I fucking hate this delusional fuckers so much saying stupid shit like "oooh its not my chad face I don't have Gymmaxxed lean body so I must be incel" fucking he got a fucking girl to let him touch her boobs and he has the audicity to call himself incel what a fucking stupid piece of motherfucker I hate this kind of fucking fake people here so fucking much. You have NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT'S ITS LIKE TO BE AN INCEL YOU PIECE OF SHIT @DDR YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHATS ITS LIKE TO WISH TO DIE EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR PHONE CAMERA YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE FUCKING FOID SHOW ME ANY ATTRACTION MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I TRIED YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING INCEL FUCK YOURSELF BITCH AND GTFO.

You are not a fucking incel you stupid fucking brainlet piece of shit in few weeks you'll be posting on other forums shitalking us and calling yourself "ex-incel" you fucking piece of shit. My entire fucking life has been misery for the last 25 years on this earth and you bragging piece of shit think you can compare yourself to us? Fuck yourself stupid fucking cunt not a single fucking WOMAN in my fucking life showed me ANY fucking intreset even disgusting fucking whales and I approached and tried so fuck yourself stupid bitch.

in all honesty,remove your glasses(get contact lenses or something) and get lifts.you are still a manlet with lifts but with that face you should slay low tier foids.
No 5 foot 6 is bad

If he was 5 foot 9 he could

I wish my threads get this amount of replies :cryfeels:

You need to generate hype. You need to be an infiltrator or a woman or an attractive person.

@DDR

Ok GrAYcel c u in ban appeals

at 17, in brazil, with a stacylite japanese girl
Oh, I heard many Jap went to Brazil

Are you white?

How is Brazil land?

if you wagered money that each new graycel is an infiltrator/normie/bad actor of some kind you would make a massive profit tbh

@XANDIARIES is ok though he is the best newcel off the top of my head ngl
thank you bro

It is over for Stasichads

Oh, I heard many Jap went to Brazil

Are you white?

How is Brazil land?
im white yes. brazil is shit. dont ever go there. i went to chadschool too, so it was literal suifuel everyday

@knajjd @cocksucker @mental_out @GoffSystemQB @i_a_m_i @Master @SergeantIncel Ban this fakecel faggot.

@ThoughtfulCel @BlkPillPres @omnilet look at this fakecel trying to justify his reasoning for being here AFTER BRAGGING ABOUT HIS LOOKS, VALIDATION FROM FOIDS AND FINGERING A FOID!!!!

fucking cage

ban him REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if i describe my luckout i assume i will be banned. i can pm if u really wanna know
how can you brag about your jaw while simultaneously posting on this site. JFL at this low iq nigga

you literally are defending your looks on .me if you were a cel you would acknowledge it's over

Daily reminder everybody below the age of 18 is a fucking fakecel on this site and treats this site as comic relief and not a serious issue.

im white yes. brazil is shit. dont ever go there. i went to chadschool too, so it was literal suifuel everyday
Oh cool, do you think Brazil should split into separate White and Black countries?

bro wtf, i 100% agree with the views here

You are "blackpilled," I guess you'd say. First of all, you're 17, you're a little young to be forming nihilistic viewpoints like this. But second, no one's saying you're not "blackpilled." We're not calling your beliefs into question. It's just it's not "over" for you.

i cant achieve these things. i didnt get laid. i height frauded too. and apart from that, i never had no one ever

This is normal. You think normies are out there choking women with their cocks? Not to mention you're only 17. You haven't even gone to college yet. By normie standards you're AHEAD of the game.

Have more faith in yourself.

i just wanna say that i 100% agree with the views portrayed by this website

He gives me "Jeffrey Dahmer vibes"

" YOU LOOK SO FUCKING SUBMISSIVE AND PISS WEAK I COULD FEEL YOUR LUNCH MONEY FLOATING TOWARDS ME "

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
Everyone here is too sensitive. If you brag about sex they will attack you. And you're young too ... which makes them feel even worse about themselves.

I fucking hate this delusional fuckers so much saying stupid shit like "oooh its not my chad face I don't have Gymmaxxed lean body so I must be incel" fucking he got a fucking girl to let him touch her boobs and he has the audicity to call himself incel what a fucking stupid piece of motherfucker I hate this kind of fucking fake people here so fucking much. You have NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT'S ITS LIKE TO BE AN INCEL YOU PIECE OF SHIT @DDR YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHATS ITS LIKE TO WISH TO DIE EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR PHONE CAMERA YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE FUCKING FOID SHOW ME ANY ATTRACTION MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I TRIED YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING INCEL FUCK YOURSELF BITCH AND GTFO.

You are not a fucking incel you stupid fucking brainlet piece of shit in few weeks you'll be posting on other forums shitalking us and calling yourself "ex-incel" you fucking piece of shit. My entire fucking life has been misery for the last 25 years on this earth and you bragging piece of shit think you can compare yourself to us? Fuck yourself stupid fucking cunt not a single fucking WOMAN in my fucking life showed me ANY fucking intreset even disgusting fucking whales and I approached and tried so fuck yourself stupid bitch.
RAGEMAXXING IS DA WAE.

Can you use your brain? This is not about you.

at 17, in brazil, with a stacylite japanese girl
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
hope you get brutally beheaded you and your whole family burnt alive you faggot

bro wtf, i 100% agree with the views here

You don't fucking understand the purpose of this website it's not fucking blackpill.com it's fucking incels.com. Blackpill is part of being an incel but this site is about incels not about blackpills anybody can be fucking blackpilled chads, staceys can be blackpilled too it doesn't mean they can post here.

Ecochamber is when we allow sexhavers because they are “blackpilled”

This is INCELS.co, a forum for INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES. Because everywhere else is full of sexhavers bragging.

This is normal. You think normies are out there choking women with their cocks? Not to mention you're only 17. You haven't even gone to college yet. By normie standards you're AHEAD of the game.

JFL at the bluepilled replies,
" you can get laid king "

" YOU LOOK SO FUCKING SUBMISSIVE AND PISS WEAK I COULD FEEL YOUR LUNCH MONEY FLOATING TOWARDS ME "

Everyone here is too sensitive. If you brag about sex they will attack you. And you're young too ... which makes them feel even worse about themselves.

RAGEMAXXING IS DA WAE.

i consider myself as incel as any guy here tbh

@knajjd @cocksucker @mental_out @GoffSystemQB @i_a_m_i @Master @SergeantIncel Ban this fakecel faggot.

@ThoughtfulCel @BlkPillPres @omnilet look at this fakecel trying to justify his reasoning for being here AFTER BRAGGING ABOUT HIS LOOKS, VALIDATION FROM FOIDS AND FINGERING A FOID!!!!
Don't worry bro. Our moderation team will get right on that.

After a few centuries he'll be gone

20200911 152639

RAGEMAXXING IS DA WAE.

Fuck yourself bitch I'll rape you

You are "blackpilled," I guess you'd say. First of all, you're 17, you're a little young to be forming nihilistic viewpoints like this. But second, no one's saying you're not "blackpilled." We're not calling your beliefs into question. It's just it's not "over" for you.

im not a normie. im literally the ugliest guy in school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back