Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Fakeup should be illegal. Literal identity fraud

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★

@Ron.Belgrade this what you're beloved noodlewhores actually look like.

still better than any makeup-less whitefoid
Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It also makes foids age like crap, very toxic for the skin.

Cope that bitch is unbelievably ugly, looks like the average southern chinese
thats called an asian fetish, timmyboy

idk anything thats asian and not below 4/10 is green light for me

THAT BITCH IS UGLY. BAN FAKEUP

Fr it's so scary when they're doing this

If you look at the corners of the head of the foids you can usually tell if she is using fake up or not. In this video look at the top of her forehead.

doesn't matter, its the normie males getting scammed

She went from SEA to East Asian

And it's very hard for me to remember they're wearing make-up, too. It can deceive me so easily that I always forget about it. A lot of "beautiful" women that we see out there are not actually beautiful.

Foids should be illegal

(Mods please put a Lambda symbol next to my name)

thats called an asian fetish, timmyboy

idk anything thats asian and not below 4/10 is green light for me
The foids you simp over are more disgusting than gutter oil.

It´s a form of deception, so I agree.

Makeup is vomitfuel for me for this reason. Fakeup is absolutely repulsive and I can't take any foid that wears it even a little bit seriously.
  • It pollutes the environment and is often laced with xenoestrogens, making men more feminine just through lingering particulates in the air and worsening hypergamy.
  • Foids complain about being objectified and sexualized whilst wearing face-paint designed to make them look as if their wombs have dropped to the floor and they're ready to be impregnated 24/7. IT SENDS A BIOLOGICAL SIGNAL TO BREED TO A MAN WHEN EYE SHADOWS ARE DARKENED AND CHEEKS ARE ROSY AND SKIN IS CLEAR AND LIPS ARE CONTRASTED ETC. ETC... IT MEANS YOU ARE PARTICULARLY FERTILE. You cannot complain about being sexualized whilst wearing your slutty face paint, but even feminists wear fakeup. 99% of women wear disgusting sexual plaster on their faces designed to make us horny whilst yapping about how women shouldn't be objectified or sexualized including feminists. IT'S INSANITY. They say they are doing it for themselves - it's to hijack the biological advantage of advertising their fertility to men and gaining that halo effect - THEY KNOW THIS AND CONTINUE TO WEAR THEIR STUPID whore-chalk.
  • It's deceptive. Imagine if it was normal for men to wear covert stilts, put clay on their faces to fraud a jawline, wear bodysuits to give the appearance of a vtaper; women would be crying bloody murder. Nobody likes deception. How can I trust you or take you seriously if your entire looks, personality and self-image are based on deceptive face-paint? Not to mention the psychological toll that constantly being a fraud would entail. Which came first - the slimy deceptive nature of foids or the plastering of deceptive paint on their faces?
In a progressive, so-called 'feminist' society nobody would wear makeup. The only point of it is for women to sexualize themselves and leverage the biological urges innate to men for their own gain. The fact that 99% of foids still participate in their deceptive slutty face-paint practices (despite the new neoliberal feminist status quo) signals to me that feminism was never about equality but female supremacy in every field whether that be sociosexually, economically etc... it's a repulsive advantage and they know it.

My ideal woman is a chubby brunette that wears NO makeup and is completely natural. I think imperfections are cute. The slutty look that makeup gives is revolting imo.

Last edited:
Make that makeup in general. Foids are literally hiding their face so that they become more attractive. Guess what bitch? You can't paint a crow into a parrot.