Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Family Doctor touched my leg today

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
My family doc is a married noodle foid, ik what everyone will say, why see a foid? But shes been good to me. And I've been seeing her 4 years. Also her touching my leg made my dick hard as a rock. Should've grapedmaxxed and give her the incel nigger dick. In video games

Damn.

I once booked a doctor appointment and I had some issues with my penis. I actually did and it wasn't
a lie. My doctor asked me to take it out so she could have a look which i wasn't expecting. She touched
the part that i saw her about and clasped the entirety of my shaft with her hand. She then took
it away.

So far the best thing to ever happen to me.

Damn.

I once booked a doctor appointment and I had some issues with my penis. I actually did and it wasn't
a lie. My doctor asked me to take it out so she could have a look which i wasn't expecting. She touched
the part that i saw her about and clasped the entirety of my shaft with her hand. She then took
it away.

Fakecel!!11111:feels:
she was young?

What inceldom does to a mf

Damn.

it away.

Based

i once shit myself in a hospital bed and a bunch of toilets had to clean it up

if women between age of 18-45 touched my dick i would cum shot in the wall or at her

only ever get old hags

Damn.

it away.

Damn :feelsohh:

My Foid GP wears mask , gloves and social distancing when i visit