Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my sheboon whore family

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
Every single waste of space toilet bowl in my family are massive raging bitches. Those Sheboon monkeys play victim, never listen, and manipulate other people. They're a bunch of ghetto violent hood rat animals that have ruined my self esteem and wonder why I never talk to them.

The last time my mom and I had a fight (which she started), she constantly told me to shut up and when I tried to be heard and I got angry and walked away, Then she turned the entire family against me and tried to say I was threatening her and that I was waving my arms around.

WHAT????

And those whore toilets believed her. They didn't even ask my side of the story. I'm an adult and they talk down to me like a child as if they're not a bunch of disrespectful whores. Literally, every foid in my family is a single mom and they want me to respect them.

I HATE THOSE MANIPULATIVE, SLUT, CUNT BITCH, USELESS, DIRTY, WASHED UP, NIGGER FOIDS! I WISH I COULD CHOKE THEM OUT AND BLOW THEIR HEADS OFF MYSELF! THEY RUINED MY LIFE AND I WANT TO RUIN THEIRS!!!!

(In a video game of course :feelsokman:)

Your are white and live together with Sheboons?
im confused

Ab
Do you hate your nigger side and love your non black side
Absolutely. My dad should've came in an average looking Becky, but he choice her. God knows why since he wasn't terrible looking.

Do you hate your nigger side and love your non black side
ur 100% black so this u rn:

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Every single waste of space toilet bowl in my family are massive raging bitches. Those Sheboon monkeys play victim, never listen, and manipulate other people. They're a bunch of ghetto violent hood rat animals that have ruined my self esteem and wonder why I never talk to them.

The last time my mom and I had a fight (which she started), she constantly told me to shut up and when I tried to be heard and I got angry and walked away, Then she turned the entire family against me and tried to say I was threatening her and that I was waving my arms around.

WHAT????

And those whore toilets believed her. They didn't even ask my side of the story. I'm an adult and they talk down to me like a child as if they're not a bunch of disrespectful whores. Literally, every foid in my family is a single mom and they want me to respect them.

I HATE THOSE MANIPULATIVE, SLUT, CUNT BITCH, USELESS, DIRTY, WASHED UP, NIGGER FOIDS! I WISH I COULD CHOKE THEM OUT AND BLOW THEIR HEADS OFF MYSELF! THEY RUINED MY LIFE AND I WANT TO RUIN THEIRS!!!!

(In a video game of course :feelsokman:)
Kill Niggers. Behead Niggers.

And Hollywood literally promotes these unevolved apes as attractive lmao

Yet another degenerate nigger whore of a mother teacher her nigglets how to be disgusting welfare chimps.

Are you more on the darker skin shade or the lighter
Lighter, but I get mistaken for Mediterranean or fucking Dominican half of the time especially in the summer. I'm trying to whitemaxxx so people will stop fucking calling me Dominican! I'M NOT FUCKING DOMINICAN!!!

Kill her in GTA

Lighter, but I get mistaken for Mediterranean or fucking Dominican half of the time especially in the summer. I'm trying to whitemaxxx so people will stop fucking calling me Dominican! I'M NOT FUCKING DOMINICAN!!!
Just embrace the hate you have for niggers and chill out with some ice cream.