Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Family"

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
You never had a family. You just had people closely related to you whom you were forced to be around for ~18-25 years, as they were forced to be around you. They were too chickenshit to tell to your face how much they hated you. They´re part of the normie city borg collective. Not individuals. Not as the ugly outliers are. The borg are just bullies.

The hilarious and ironic thing is that once they´ve pushed you out of their lives, they will move on to the next black sheep, previously a normie compared to you, and on it goes. Its wolf/monkey primitive behaviour. The borg dont realize that everyone is needed in society. Societies who include everyone are the ones who win against other societies. If you´re not matched up with a looksmatch when you become an adult then you´ve been discarded. And the ones discarding you will suffer for it. 10, 20, 30 years in the future. :feelshaha:

They will move on to another victim, because looks is relative. As soon as you´re out of their circle you wont be around to be compared to others anymore. Its hilarious how primitive normies are.

@FamilyGuy1999 thoughts

Another excellent thread, dear fellowcel.

Fam1

Fam2

Fam3

Fam

Fam4

They will move on to another victim, because looks is relative. As soon as you´re out of their circle you wont be around to be compared to others anymore. Its hilarious how primitive normies are.

Lez

Lez1

My own brother only liked me as long as i was around to be treated badly by our mum. As soon as i blocked her and distanced myself from her, my brother distanced himself from me. Chimp behaviour. Shouldnt brothers have eachothers backs? For the first time in his life, he probably got mean remarks from our mother as the replacement punching bag, so he cant take it. None of us is the "GOD" son to our mum (check my god son post). Her nephew is. Meaning we´re both trash to her.

Last edited:
They're too stupid for me to tell what they're thinking. In fact I wonder if they even think at all. Family are robots.

They're too stupid for me to tell what they're thinking. In fact I wonder if they even think at all. Family are robots.
Incels make the best family fathers and leaders. Ironic, since we wont be. Clown illogical world.

As faggy as this may sound, I’ve felt more kinship with people here than with 99.9 percent of my blood relatives

autonomous AI s , thats what most People are .

Wouldnt be suprised that we are in a Program , given how illogical and Luck driven this world is .

autonomous AI s , thats what most People are .

Wouldnt be suprised that we are in a Program , given how illogical and Luck driven this world is .
ye its so dumb. in world of warcraft and other mmo:s, everyone gets the same starting circumstances. lvl 1. IRL, some poeple begin at lvl 1 (ugliest), some at lvl 5 (little less ugly), some at lvl 20, some at lvl 50 and so on. This is within species, but all species are equal, in the sense that they all exist and have their own weaknesses and strengths. But compared to each other within a species, its entirely unfair and entirely luck based. In all species, all but the top chad/top stacy in matriarchal societies as ants, are just tools for their use against other species. Somewhere in the world, there IS a top chad of the human species. THE most beautiful and rich and average IQ. All the rest of humanity are beneath him in hierarchy. He has the least amount of genes from inferior or superior races/species (speciation) still within him (theres always a bigger/smaller fish-in mere IQ that is, theres always dumer or smarter humanoids out there as in star trek). He is the prime human.

Last edited:
Somewhere in the world, there IS a top chad of the human species. THE most beautiful and rich and average IQ. All the rest of humanity are beneath him in hierarchy.

And the position held as top Chad probably rotates every couple days as new ones age in/out of the spot. But they all get to enjoy life hovering around the top 0.01%.

whats up with those comments?? "@FamilyGuy1999 thoughts"