Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fantasies

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
Take an unwary woman into a dark alley and beat her until she pisses blood. Unbuckle my belt as she watches me in fear and disgust. Feel her screams and cries of desperation as I strangle her and tear every orifice of her body with my cock. Feel her heartbeat accelerate and see the will to live fade from her eyes. I would let her live and every day when she got out of bed she would remember my face and the sweet moment we shared.

I also fantasize about a woman giving me a feetjob

Take an unwary woman into a dark alley and beat her until she pisses blood. Unbuckle my belt as she watches me in fear and disgust. Feel her screams and cries of desperation as I strangle her and tear every orifice of her body with my cock. Feel her heartbeat accelerate and see the will to live fade from her eyes. I would let her live and every day when she got out of bed she would remember my face and the sweet moment we shared.

I also fantasize about a woman giving me a feetjob
No bitches no switches

Why dont you just use her hole? The goverment will give you free shelter afterwards called the prison, Paid by the NEET office, You wont have copes tho but maybe a book, No more working! and youd know how a pussy feels!

View attachment 810001

Why dont you just use her hole? The goverment will give you free shelter afterwards called the prison, Paid by the NEET office, You wont have copes tho but maybe a book, No more working! and youd know how a pussy feels!
I would never hurt anyone, these are just fantasies.