Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fat ethnic IT foid has white boyfreind

Look Ik you're new but
I can't believe what I'm reading JFL
Capture

Why would a man do this?

They are hooked on a drug called approval by people. That can make you do crazy shit like this if you go to the deep end of stupidity like IT.
they larp as a diffrent life to feel better ppl do this in looksmax and larp as chads or whatever

jfl @ a whitecel larping as an ethnic foid who is dating a white guy jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Its not uncommon for pigskins to larp as non pigskins.

They truly are human garbage

How many IT threads is this today? I've lost count.

Someone pull a picture of her face. I haven't seen her body but she is legit at least 210 lbs or 100 kg judging by the face alone. You could probably stick your cock between her fat rolls, she's that much of a pig.

I wish she came here and told her weight. I bet she is heavier than every incel on here.

I heard this person is actually a man but pretending to be a woman and using a woman‘a picture.

I wish she came here and told her weight. I bet she is heavier than every incel on here.
Would encourage you to read through this thread again. You make the mistake of assuming that this user is a "she"

Last edited:
IT foids are always unintentionally dropping blackpills it’s hilarious.

IT faggots got one of my threads removed on here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back