Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory fat foids give better blow jobs

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

is this true

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
fat bitches give better blow jobs:

Fat girls give better head

I know this is common knowledge, but if you want a mind-blowing, toe-curling blowjob that will feel as if your nuts are leaving your body through your cock-hole as you experience a head first dive into the realm of the underworld followed by a brief outer-body view through the top of your head...get a fat girl to give you head.

I'll say it again; get a fat girl to give you head.

You wouldn't trust a skinny chef right?

A fat girl has been practicing for your cock most of her life. Each time she wolfs down a quart of ice cream in one sitting, that's olympic level training in stamina. The stamina to jam shit into her mouth over and over and over again. And all the while, she's sucking the chrome off of the spoon to get that last little bit of "Americone Dream tm" into her pie hole. Think what that kind of suction will do to the head of your cock?

A skinny girl is really particular about what she puts in her mouth. Do you think the one who eats half a hotdog, nibbles on chicken wings, or drinks a milkshake with a spoon is going to become an expert at shoving shit into her mouth when she's face to face with your sweaty sack?

Imagine someone who's ever said, "ew, this caramel no-foam frappuccino was made with 2%. I asked for skim, this is gross." Now imagine her reaction as two weeks worth of your pent up jizz hits the back of her throat?

Meanwhile, the girl who eats hotdogs in two bites, sucks the meat off chicken wings, and pulls a coarse grind oreo shake through a soda straw is already an expert. She has a depth of skills you won't believe. She'll instinctively swallow your load and wonder where the rest of it is. A fat girl is the one you have to pull off your cock before your asshole inverts.
thoughts is this true?

they are always hungry, if you put some ketchup and mostarda on your dick :lul:

I know this is common knowledge, but if you want a mind-blowing, toe-curling blowjob that will feel as if your nuts are leaving your body through your cock-hole as you experience a head♥ first dive into the realm of the underworld followed by❌ a brief outer-body view through the top of your head...get a fat➕➕ girl‍♀️ to give you head.

I'll say it again; get a fat girl to❌ give you head.

You wouldn't trust a skinny chef right?

A fat girl has been practicing for your cock most of her life.❗ Each time⏳ she wolfs down a‍ quart of ice cream in one☝ sitting, that's olympic level training in stamina. The stamina to jam shit into her mouth over and over and over again.❌ And all the while, she's sucking the chrome off of the spoon to get that❌ last⚰⏰ little bit of "Americone Dream tm" into her pie hole.⛳ Think what that kind of suction will1️⃣ do❌ to the‼ head of your cock?

A skinny girl is really particular about what she puts in her mouth. Do you✨ think the one1️⃣ who eats half a hotdog, nibbles on chicken wings, or drinks a milkshake❗ with a spoon is going to2️⃣ become an expert at shoving shit‼ into her mouth when⏰2️⃣ she's face to face with your sweaty sack?

Imagine someone who's❓ ever✖ said, "ew, this caramel no-foam frappuccino was❄ made☑ with 2%.☕ I asked❓ for✋ skim, this is‼ gross." Now imagine her❤ reaction as two2️⃣ weeks worth of your pent up❤ jizz hits the back of her❌ throat?

Meanwhile, the girl who eats hotdogs in two✌ bites, sucks the meat off chicken wings, and❌ pulls a coarse grind oreo shake through a☠ soda straw is already an expert. She has❌ a♨ depth of skills you won't believe.⏪ She'll instinctively swallow your load and wonder where the rest of it is. A fat⛄➕ girl is the one☝ you have to pull☝ off‼ your cock before♿ your asshole inverts.

Screenshot 20230503 2139562

i heard about this shit before on cuckit
probably because her mouth have more fat which make it more tight and warm than the mouth of a skinny girl. plus a skinny girl is more likely to have more mouth muscles that you will feel during the BJ unlike the fattie with her soft mouth fat layers.
i never got a bj so i can't know for sure

they have shit breath from all the food they eat

Add another option;

>Idk (I never had woman touch me)

You can’t get an erection to a fat foid so you its now

You can’t get an erection to a fat foid so you its now
yeah I can't get hard to them. So even I became a Chad, I wouldn't be able to ever tell

Some guys I used to work with said that fat girls were more grateful and tried harder.

The best bj I ever had was from an Asian massage lady (in GTA). I was on my back and she kep sucking and sucking. My torso went forward in full exorcism mode and moaned like a bitch. I always thought moaning was an exaggeration but it's not in many cases.

Interesting...

But it's really because they have to do more shit to compete with skinny girls. It's like compensating.

Also a lot of fat girls don't like regular sex so much because they are insecure about their bodies and get tired quickly.

Best place to ask this tbh.

Srsly, I think that fatter foid = bigger mouth = less sensations = less good.
Maybe I'm wrong tho, I'm not a fakecel so idk how it is really. :feelscomfy:

Who cares all foids are chad only. No matter how fat how ugly or how deformed. A sub5 foid will never date her looksmatch. Under any circumstance!

don't know, won't ever have the chance to have sex w/out paying a paytoilet

it's over

fat girls had to be good at something to get laid in the past, and fucking her it not fun if you have to push away 50kg of belly rolls

this was true up to 2015, now landwhales bag chad and don't need to be good at it anymore

can't confirm that though, but this is my theory

Dunno if it matters if you are just fucking their face, I’d imagine the fat ones wouldn’t be able to hold their breathe for long though and might pass out on you and choke to death. Would be funny “what are you in for” story to tell while prisonmaxxing.

one of my 6 girlfriends is fat