Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat men vs fat women

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Why do society treat fat women as queens and tell them to "slay" while fat men are being treated like subhuman trash that should've never been born ? I used to be fat during high school and was bullied so much I wanted to fucking end it and couldn't take it anymore. Only I know what I went through the humiliation still stays with me to this day. On the other hand though I've never seen fat girl students being bullied and they all went on with their day and never had to experience the traumas I did. What did I do to deserve this shit ? Literally society shaped me the way I am. Maybe if they let me live my fucking life nothing of that what is happening to me would've been happening.

how can you even compare those

Why do society treat fat women as queens and tell them to "slay" while fat men are being treated like subhuman trash that should've never been born ? I used to be fat during high school and was bullied so much I wanted to fucking end it and couldn't take it anymore. Only I know what I went through the humiliation still stays with me to this day. On the other hand though I've never seen fat girl students being bullied and they all went on with their day and never had to experience the traumas I did. What did I do to deserve this shit ? Literally society shaped me the way I am. Maybe if they let me live my fucking life nothing of that what is happening to me would've been happening.
I am sexually attracted to fat bitches

because muh BBW and Woman have Inherent Value

Copeee

Fat women are the most hated and mistreated people on planet earth

It takes much more food to be fat as a male since men have more muscle mass and testosterone; they lose weight very easily. To be fat as a male you have to eat everything in sight on a daily basis. It takes almost zero effort for a man to not be fat just due to their male biology.

Also fat men don't have their incomes reduced like fat women

And fat men don't fucking want fat women

Cya fuckers :smonk:

Women are wonderful effect. Also from what I've seen fat men are way more likable than fat women. They're less easily offended and usually more charismatic and confident. They know what they're doing is unhealthy and they don't act like it isn't.

Copeee

It takes much more food to be fat as a male since men have more muscle mass and testosterone; they lose weight very easily. To be fat as a male you have to eat everything in sight on a daily basis. It takes almost zero effort for a man to not be fat just due to their male biology.

Redditors.is

Bookmarked, saved, archived, screenshotted. Fat men are hated unless they are white or tall

Copeee

Faggot