Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fat Nigger roommate makes me fucking LIVID

• Thread starter RopeFuelChugger
  • Start date
Just be nigger theory

the fact that you haven't replied to anyone in this thread and were last seen 2 weeks ago...

JFL @ incels who think this greycel with 3 posts isn’t a LARPer from Reddit trying to make us look like volcels
Yep shitty larp that cumskincels will la[p up cause they think all black men have a bbc

The problem with your post is that you don’t realize how bad you are making yourself look. Talk about your roommate all you want - he is getting pussy, you are posting on .IS.
What's Your Problem Retard jealousy is a natural human emotion.

brutal luck pill.

dont give up just yet. maybe ask your roommate for advice?

I fucking hate my nigger roommate so much it makes my blood boil every time I see him. Let me explain. This guy is no Tyrone, not even close. 5'8 with a shitty niggerbush on top of his head. He's fucking fat too. 230 lbs at 5 fucking 8 jfl. Always wears his hats backwards like a fucking loser. I would be able to ignore this shitstain nig nog if it wasn't for his Stacylite GF. She's a solid 7/10 white foid with big perky tits and a nice round ass. She always wears dresses when she comes over that barely cover her ass. He is a 2/10 MAX and that's being so generous. Always looks like shit, never shaves, and he has a fucking lisp. Every weekend since college started they have loud sex for hours on Sunday. I dread seeing this shitskin every moment I'm home because every time I look at him I can't help but feel even worse about how fucking hopeless I am. I mog him in face and I'm white for all you JBW copers. How the fuck is this overweight subhuman even allowed to have a genuine stacy when I'm still a KHHV.

Living with this fat shitskin nigger is like guzzling Ropefuel every day and I'm already sick of it.

I've tried talking to our other 2 normie roommates but those cucks said he has every right to fuck her every weekend in our home. I'm fucking seething.
why the fuck is she with him if he's a 5'8 2/10? brutal niggerdick pill. probably has a deep voice too and a thugmaxxed attitude. FUCK NIGGERS!